2019 SA Seniors Classic

Are you a possible competitor in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic?

• Yes, I hope to be there.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No, I am unlikely to participate

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good afternoon all. Please find attached the current squad list for the SA Seniors Classic.

Roy and Kaye, you will appear on the next list.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 25.1.19.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 17
Sorry, that was the wrong list. Here is the correct list ....

BTW, when asking me to do your registration (which I am happy to do), can you please either tell me your date of birth or nominate Seniors or Grand Seniors. Also, don't forget to pay your deposit to move from the reserves list to the confirmed squad listing.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 25.1.19 (2).pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi Glenn

$50 deposit paid for David Farquharson, Tracey Farquharson and Christine Clark.

Regards,

David

Hi All

Please find attached the latest squad listing. Please contact me or TenpinSA (via their web service or Facebook page) if you have any queries regarding our tournament.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 30.1.19 .pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 34
HI Glenn, Please add Roger McCowan (Grand Senior) to B Squad. Thanks. I haven't seen the entry form with details for paying deposit, etc.

HI Glenn, Please add Roger McCowan (Grand Senior) to B Squad. Thanks. I haven't seen the entry form with details for paying deposit, etc.
I will add you to the squad list Roger. The deposit details are:
Account Name: Tenpin Bowling Australia (SA Div) Inc
BSB: 105-096
Account Number 060455840
Reference SASC McCowan

Hi All

Please find attached the current squad listing for the 2019 SA Senior's Classic. "B" squad is filling up so if you want that squad, I would advise getting your deposit paid to confirm your position. The banking details are above. Please contact me or Lyn Alexander of TBA(SA) if you have any queries.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 5.2.19 .pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 33
Hi All. Please see attached the current squad listing for the 2019 SA Seniors Classic ....

Attachments

• Squad List 13.2.19.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 46
Hi Glenn,
Could you add Bob Davis (GS) to B Squad please.
Deposit has been sent.
Thanks Bob

Back
Top Bottom