2019 SA Seniors Classic

Are you a possible competitor in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic?

• Yes, I hope to be there.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No, I am unlikely to participate

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good morning All. I have kept a record of people's preferred squad for the 2019 SA Seniors Classic and will pass this on to the tournament organisers (Tenpin SA). I expect the entry form will be available shortly and will post a copy on Total Bowling when it is available. Stay cool Bowlers (which is not easy this week in Adelaide). Cheers

Good morning all. Please note that the entry form for the 2019 SA Seniors Classic is now available on the SA Seniors Classic Facebook page. I will post a "pdf" version in Total Bowling in the next couple of days along with a list of names received thus far.
Cheers

Good morning all. Unfortunately, I can't attach the entry form for the SA Seniors Classic (it is too large) but it is available on the Tenpin SA web site at "http://www.tenpinsa.com.au/index.php?id=1461" I have also attached a list of the names I have received via Facebook and Total Bowling so far. TenpinSA will manage the registration process including a list of the people that have paid their deposit. I will also publish these lists via Total Bowling on a regular basis. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in April. Cheers

Attachments

• 2019 SA Seniors Classic Bowlers as at 19 Jan.pdf
    49.2 KB · Views: 57
Hi Glenn,
I am a Senior not Grand Senior.
Cheers
Also just a note but you have the male and female champions crossed for 2018 on the entry form.
Rob Kaluci

Hi All. Please see the attached squad list as at 23 January. All bowlers will remain as "reserves" until their deposit has been paid. Please drop me a note or contact Lyn Alexander via the TBA SA web page if you have any queries. Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 23.1.19.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom