2019 SA Seniors Classic

Are you a possible competitor in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic?

• Yes, I hope to be there.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No, I am unlikely to participate

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glennell

Just a heads up that this event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April next year at Cross Road Bowl. The entry form will be available in January and we are encouraging senior bowlers to get their entry form in early so we can get this event back to what it used to be. Please contact me via this thread or via the SA Seniors Classic Facebook page if you have any queries regarding this event. We look forward to seeing you in April 2019.

Last edited:
Just confirming, the SA Seniors Classic will be held on Saturday the 27th of April and Sunday the 28th of April 2019.

B squad

David Farquharson GS, Tracey Farquharson GS, Christine Clark S

A squad

Mary Dodds S, Robyn Bull S

Just a heads up that this event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April next year at Cross Road Bowl. The entry form will be available in January and we are encouraging senior bowlers to get their entry form in early so we can get this event back to what it used to be. Please contact me via this thread or via the SA Seniors Classic Facebook page if you have any queries regarding this event. We look forward to seeing you in April 2019.

B squad for both Bill and myself please Glenn
$50 Each deposit has been paid as per last yr TBA SA account

Last edited:
Hi Glen, could you please put my name down for early Saturday squad, please. Will make payment in January.

Thanks, Jeanette Baker

Hi Glenn

Please add Jim Bakirtzidis (GS) Noelle Bakirtzidis (GS)Jim Karakostas (GS)Steve Lenton (s) to (B)squad

Many thanks Jim k

Back
Top Bottom