2018 Sydney Seniors Classic

Hi all. Please read below from the Novotel. If you haven't done so already and would like to book, they will be holding these rooms at the discounted rate until 8th June.

Just a friendly reminder that rooms not picked up in this block as arriving on Friday (22/6) for 4 nights will be released on this Friday (08/06/18) and once we release this rooms if an additional room are to be required we still have availability, however will be quoted on our best available public rates as the group rate will no longer be available.

Hi Sean,
Sith here, if there is someone who wants to bowl 8:00 am on Sunday in case they want to flight out interstate i would like to swap and bowl at 12:00pm if possible.
Cheers

Hi Sith. I can move you to B squad if you like - but I'd prefer if you would choose one or the other for both days.

A squad
- 1.30pm check in on Saturday
- 8am check in on Sunday

B squad
- 5.30pm check in on Saturday
- 12pm check in on Sunday

Squad list updated and attached to first post.

The condition will be laid on Friday evening on a limited number of lanes - 8. If you wish to practice, please call to book.

Hi Sean, sorry to do this to you but due to a health problem I have at the moment Martin and I will not be able to make the tournament this weekend.

Thanks
Shirley and Martin Muxworthy

Hi Sean,

Sorry about the late notice - can't make it on the weekend. Hope it goes well.

Cheers

Greg Williams

Back
Top Bottom