2017 Brunswick Tour Down Under, Sean Rash, Parker Bohn & Jason Sterner

TDU is back in Australia September this year.... Sean Rash, Parker Bohn & Jason Sterner
Melbourne ProAm, Monday 25th September 6:30pm at WinCity Point Cook; Clinic, Tuesday 26th September 11:00am - 4:30pm at WinCity Point Cook.
Cost: Clinic $250 - great value for 5 hours tuition!
Places will be limited so get your name down soon.

Sydney 24th - Cambelltown Bowl
25th - Wincity Proam night 26th - Wincity Clinic day
27th - Adelaide Proam that night 28th - Adelaide clinic day
30th - Strathpine HyperBowl
October 1st - Raymond Terrance Bowl all day clinic and proam in Newcastle.

Along with the new release announcements from Brunswick, DV8 and Radical yesterday comes confirmation of the balls available at the
BRUNSWICK TOUR DOWN UNDER

Brunswick - Magnitude 035
DV8 - Creed

Don't forget to contact Fiona Jenner at Wyncity Point Cook to secure your spot!

Clint

upload_2017-6-15_10-5-51.jpeg

Hi John

Yes only the two balls

The Brunswick Tours I have attended in the past only had two balls as options as well. (any more would be a logistical nightmare in my opinion :p )

Check out both balls on the Brunswick or DV8 Facebook pages, or on the Facebook event page for the tour at Wyncity where I have posted the short teaser clips of each ball.

The Magnitude 035 has my attention as it appears strong on the backend but super controllable/even getting down lane, which is something Ive been looking for

Clint

Hey Bowling Fans

Ball orders and payment for the Brunswick Tour at Wyncity were due Monday 10th July ( I hope you all got yours through to Fiona and team at Wyncity )

There is still spaces available to take part in both the Pro Am event ($50) and the Clinic ($250)

It is not everyday you get to bowl against and learn from three of the best bowlers on the PBA & PBA50 Tours right now, so don't miss out and get your entry in ASAP

Contact Fiona and her team at Wyncity Point Cook to secure your spot in either event

For those outside Melbourne, there are also spaces available at stops in your state:
Campbelltown - 24th Sept ( Daniel Web )
Bowland Salisbury - 27th & 28th Sept ( Jason Turai )
Strathpine Hyperbowl - 29th & 30th Sept ( Rudy Turoczi )
Raymond Terrace - 1st October ( Christian Purdue )

IMG_1365.JPG Sean Rash captured his 12th PBA title over the weekend when he beat EJ Tackett to win the Gene Carters Pro Shop Classic

Parker Bohn III took the the Gold Medal in the Masters event at the Senior World Championships in Munich

Remember you can meet both Parker and Sean along with Jason Sterner at the Brunswick Tour Down Under!

Contact Fiona Jenner and team at Wyncity Point Cook to secure your spot in either the Monday Pro Am or the Tuesday Clinic — with Sean Rash.

Back
Top Bottom