2014 Vic 150 & 2014 Australian Open

Looks like the brand is Grashan so just look up the website for sizing. I've got a few Grashan shirts & they are similar sizing to Kombat if you've ever had them. Hope this helps

Reactions: CT
Hi Sue,

Can you please withdraw me from the AO. After the knee problems I had at the Senior AO on the weekend I doubt very much it would last 30 games in 3 days if I was to make matchplay & we have senior tournament the following weekend.

Rob Chinner

Hi Sue,

With Rob leaving C Squad; the deposit which was paid for Sean Bowling (reserve C; but placed in B) can be moved to a paid deposit for C.

Ryan

Hi All
I have attached the latest squad list for Vic 150 & A/Open.

All bowlers that have not a deposit please make sure you do to secure spot.
We are taking pre orders for shirts the design was posted early. The cost is $50.00 when ordering please let them know if would like your name on it.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

• 2014 Vic 150 & Aus.Open squad list as at 24th Feb.pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Vci 150 & A Open Shirt_Easter Polo 2014.pptx no 2.pdf
    100.1 KB · Views: 95
Hi All
Just to let you know that Vic 150 & Australian Open oil pattern will be put down every Sunday morning from 9.00am till 1.00pm starting this Sunday 2nd March.
Also anyone that ordered a shirt just to let know that you are able to have your name on them at no charge so please let me know by email at [email protected]

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Hi there Sue.

What is the oil pattern for the tournament?? the TBA website says that the 2013 QAMF world cup pattern is being used. Can this be confirmed or has the pattern been changed to something else??

As for the shirts, if we are to get our name put on the shirt how is that to be done?? First Name on the front and Last name on the back, both names on the back of the shirt, both names on the front of the shirt??

THANKS

SNEEZY

Hi there Sue

Just another question regarding the shirts.

From the picture that you have attached of the shirts, it has the name grashan on the sleeve. I have tried to look for that style of shirt on the grashan website but can't find that style. What is the brand or style of the shirt being used?? If I can find that brand or style in Adelaide, I will hopefully be able to try a shirt on and determine what size I need to order.

Just don't want to order a shirt and find out I have the wrong size and not be able to change it.

THANKS

SNEEZY

Hi sue, apologies for not being specific, referring to the post I put down for Robbie Alston and Samantha Edwards, both for scratch and from NSW, thanks.

Hi Sue,

Can you please remove Jess Ryan from the event. A back injury has me completely out of action.

Hope the event goes well

Jess

Hi All
Please find attached the latest squad list for the Vic 150 & Australian Open.
Bowlers that have not paid their deposit please make sure you do to secure your spot as we only have 19 spots left.
Ladies that have not entered yet and wish to do so please get in early as time is running out.
Anyone wishing to order a shirt they must be in by the end of next week.

Regards

Sue

Hi
Sorry forgot the squad list.

Sue

Attachments

• 2014 Vic150_AusOpen_squad_list(1).xlsx as at 4th March.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom