2013 Gympie Grand Slam entry (2013 Wide Bay series)

Hey for the muck around tourney tomorrow night, can spectators bowl too? I have a mate coming who'd love to donate his $20

Hi Guys sorry but I wont be able to make it up there this weekend so if you could remove my name that would be great

1st Jay , anyone can bowl in the fun bit sat night (his $20 is as good as anyones)
2nd Chris turner do you want to be moved from a squad to b
or do you want a and b

See you all tomorow

Final qualifying
Bowling final now Bek still winning after 3

Attachments

• 2013 GYMPIE GRAND SLAM QUALIFYING 2013.pdf
    240.2 KB · Views: 73
Thank you to all who bowled at Gympie this weekend
This is the most fun I have seen a group have while bowling for 15 years
The format seemed to work very well and the camping with a bonfire and a few drinks(who could ask for more)
Thank you all for the posative feedback and best wishes with the rest of the circuit
CONGRATULATIONS HAMMO
Please find attached final matchplay
The circuit may finaly be heading in the right direction

THANKS AGAIN

Attachments

• 2013 Gympie Grand Slam Matchplay.pdf
    102.5 KB · Views: 89
Well done Hammo again! Great effort Bek and tops off a good week .... go the chicks! 8 pins a game in Kegel so one never knows !! Good to hear of some positive feedback and the realization that some events are FUN so ENJOY!

It was my first (ex-Victorian) time doing a wide bay tourny, had a great time met some great folks.. Thanks Peter and all the staff at gympie, very well run tourny... Congrats to hammo, sis, and azza ..

Brilliant event, very happy we stopped here first because I'm sure its' success will make everyone super keen to bowl the rest of the tour. Great format, great people and great bowling.... And what about the bonfire! Wide Bay is back baby!

Couldn't agree with you more jay. Peter brilliant event, you can be sure we will be back again. And the bonfire was a nice touch. Funny as hell when Chris lit the thing.

Back
Top Bottom