2012 Cairns Open

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Have any dates been announced yet? I know it was changed to the middle of the year but cannot remember if dates had been mentioned.

Hi Steve

Sorry for not getting on here sooner....

Yes dates have been set it is going to go ahead on the 21st and 22nd of July

New synthetic lanes got installed 2 weeks ago

Finalising details and entry forms and more information will be posted on this site....

Leanne

Hey Stormy,

There is only two opens in North Queensland now and having them only 2 weeks apart may not be the most successfull idea.

Just my thoughts but maybe something to consider.

Cheers
Rob

Thanks Rob

I have also just been informed that it clashes with the Ladies Classic in Caboolture and the Hobart open - so maybe the date will be changing.....

I will update when I know more

Leanne

Okay everyone - Cairns open will be on the 21st and 22nd of July - accreditation from TBA is through - entry form will be posted on this site within the next week...

$3000 for first place.....

Okay everyone - Cairns open will be on the 21st and 22nd of July - accreditation from TBA is through - entry form will be posted on this site within the next week...

$3000 for first place.....

Even though it clashes with two ranked events?

The entry form is available on the Gobowling Cairns web page - as soon as some one shows me how to link it to here it will be available on this site.... I am a little computer illiterate..... Sorry Hope this helps

Leanne

Back
Top Bottom