2010 Interbowl Adult & Junior Championships

lgt

Hi all

Please find attached entry form for the Interbowl Championships with both Adult and Junior Divisions.

All Grades - Open, Classic, A, B, C and D competition with All Events category and Open and Graded Masters for all divisions: Adult Male and Female, Junior Boy and Girl.

Paid NSW Championships Masters Representative spot to each Open Masters winner (rules apply - must complete all events at NSW Championships).

Want more info: [email protected] or 0418 889 888 or Campbelltown City Bowl 4625 5222

Attachments

• 2010 Interbowl Championships - entry form.pdf
    319 KB · Views: 106
  • Accommodation.pdf
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
Just a reminder that the Interbowl Champs are set for 27th and 28th November at Campbelltown Bowl - and open to all TBA registered bowlers.

Any bowlers new to TBA can register from 1st November this year, on-line or at the Bowl before competing.

Prize fund includes paid spots for NSW Open Masters - male and female, boy and girl.

Enquiries: [email protected] or centre 4625 5222
Fax forms: 4625 2619 or mail PO Box 3402 Dural 2158

Cheers
Leanne

sorry i cant go in this one as im booked for the sport sreies on th 28th also state based training is on that weekend at fairfield but good luck to all
cheers matt

Yes, busy day

Fred Sammut and his Interbowl Centres in Gosford, Bateau Bay and Campbelltown wanted to encourage tba registration and the sport by bringing back Championships as a request from the bowlers - unfortunately NSW does not have many besides State Champs.

The sport series is not accredited so was not on state calendars when we were setting dates nor was the state based trainig program. The NSW TBA Board and TBAL were sent the draft entry form back in September, accepted and accredited.

But we have many entries and the centre will support this tournament. You can still bowl the squads with your mates or the team challenge on Saturday. Supporting the development of adult and junior bowling in NSW and having fun is what this is all about.

Entry forms can be faxed to Campbelltown on 4625 2619

Cheers
Leanne

Well said Leanne.

I understand Richard Palma is putting together some entries from the Posse for that weekend in the squads so if you have not got them already i am sure they are not to far away.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Just a reminder that the Interbowl Champs are on this weekend, you can call the centre 4625 5222 or fax forms to 4625 2619.

Paid spot for 2011 NSW Adult and NSW Junior Open Masters Finalists as part of the prize fund.

Promoting tenpin bowling in NSW.

Cheers
Leanne

Thank you to all the bowlers supporting the tournament on the weekend, unfortunately I struggled with a cremated PC just before event but now have results rechecked and attached.

Attachments

• 2010 Interbowl Adult & Junior Championships - results.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Best tournament series.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Best tournament scores.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 34
hi leanne what happened to my query re o'donnell and ince all events entry

their prize money does not seem correct, evy got less than leonie but the
played everytrhing together

brad
city bowl

hi leanne what happened to my query re o'donnell and ince all events entry

their prize money does not seem correct, evy got less than leonie but the
played everytrhing together

Only thing Evelyn should have is shared equal money in B Grade singles with Jessica Jones. Leonie, nothing. Doesnt seem like Evelyn paid for an all events either.

EVEY GOT $16.00 SOMETHING AND LEONIE GOT $24. OO SOMETHING WHICH INCLUDED KERRIE INCE $3. SOMETHING

EVY AND LEONIE BOWLED SINGLES , EVY EQUAL FIRST, LEONIE 3RD,
BOTH BOWLED DOUBLES AND TRIOS TOGETHER
DOES NOT COMPUTE
BRAD

Hi Brad

I prefer not to discuss people's winnings on the net unless I have their permission - obviously you have done this.

As I discussed previously the payout is program generated:

E - 16.20 (= 1st 7.20, 2nd Dbls 5.40, 2nd trios 3.60 = 16.20)
L - 16.20 ( 3rd 3.60, 2nd dbls 5.40, 2nd trios 3.60 = 12.60 + K (sister) 2nd trios 3.60 = 16.20)

These are the amounts from the cheque butts, I do not have the amounts you have noted. If I have overpaid I will make up the shortfall. If there is further issue could you please pm here.

I hope that satisfies your ongoing query

Leanne

leonie does not remember but was $24.something .sorry about posting queries but have been unable to reach you. do you require the $8.00 back

brad

Back
Top Bottom