2009 Wide Bay Points

andrewbc

Attached is the Wide bay points after three stops.

Ladies Division points are the points they have earned on their placing in the events. Any bonus points have been added into the Total on the right.

Attachments

• Wide Bay Points.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 220
My Apologies to all but previous points standings were incorrect as the points were based on last years results. I forgot to update it.

Attached are the correct ones (Hopefully)

Attachments

• Wide Bay Points.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 105
Andrew/Shayne,

Just a question re these points.

If you bowl all 8 event will points from 1 stop drop off (eg last year where they basically took your best 6 events) or does bowling all 8 events give you an advantage over those that say bowl 7 (or less) ?

Thanks
Nathan

Andrew/Shayne,

Just a question re these points.

If you bowl all 8 event will points from 1 stop drop off (eg last year where they basically took your best 6 events) or does bowling all 8 events give you an advantage over those that say bowl 7 (or less) ?

Thanks
Nathan

Nathan,

Points will be based on your best 7 results. This means that if you bowl all 8 events you can drop your worst result. If you only bowl 7 events, your worst result will be the one you miss.

Shayne

Thanks for the update.

But I think the girls one needs to be fixed the totals dont seem right and some of the postions not correct becos of it.

Thanks for the update.

But I think the girls one needs to be fixed the totals dont seem right and some of the postions not correct becos of it.

Robert,

I just went through some of them and they are right.

The girls receive bonus points for finishing as 1st, 2nd or 3rd female. The bonus points have been added in, but are not visible on the page yet. I think Andrew will be putting is a colum that shows bonus points won soon.

The bonus points are as follows

1st - 10 points bonus
2nd - 5 points bonus
3rd - 2 bonus points

They receive these bonus points on top of there overall positions points.

This is why the totals look all wrong on the womens.

Shayne

Shayne

I just read the entry information and it does not say that you will drop your worst result.

I will add a column and it will show after the next stop

The girls receive bonus points for finishing as 1st, 2nd or 3rd female. The bonus points have been added in, but are not visible on the page yet. I think Andrew will be putting is a colum that shows bonus points won soon.

The bonus points only showing up in the total explains how the totals seem wrong, but it doesn't explain why the totals aren't in the correct order brother.

Robert,

I just went through some of them and they are right.

The bonus points are as follows

1st - 10 points bonus
2nd - 5 points bonus
3rd - 2 bonus points

They receive these bonus points on top of there overall positions points.

This is why the totals look all wrong on the womens.

Shayne

OK to easy I get that, but Alicia is on 171 points and is 3rd but Yvette is on 175 and 4th I think thats out lol

Shayne,

I think there just trying to keep you on your toes mate...keep up the good work with the tour...

OK to easy I get that, but Alicia is on 171 points and is 3rd but Yvette is on 175 and 4th I think thats out lol

Your right there that is out and its my fault, thought i had resorted the ladies division. (Guess not). I will make sure correct after next event

We are all Human and make mistakes ;)

So does this now mean that nothing is dropped as its not on the entry form or that your worst is dropped? Either way George will still grizzle that he is the greatest but can't win the points or some such thing.

I think that maybe your best result should be dropped and that would really make it interesting!

Nah just jokes!

Attached is the Points after Tweed Heads.

Please Note the Following Points

• No Dropping of any points
  • Bonus Points for the Ladies is listed Beside each event
  • Have to Bowl 7 out of 8 Events to be Eligible for EOY Prizes
  • Any Errors please PM me, corrections will be made and a new points will be posted after the next Wide Bay Stop

Attachments

• 2009 Points.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 123
As requested by Andrew, I have replaced the 2009 Points pdf with the correct version which can be downloaded from his post above.

Here are the updated points after Kingaroy. Bowlers that have their names high lighted are still eligible to win the end of year prizes!

Attachments

• Picture3.pdf
    46 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom