2009 Sydney Youth Cup

quick add on question with lexi's question

should A squad Bowlers be sending in there deposits seems its filling up quickly?

quick add on question with lexi's question

should A squad Bowlers be sending in there deposits seems its filling up quickly?

I agree. How many people have actually paid there deposits in B squad? Because everyone is confirmed and I know that I haven't paid a deposit.

Hi all
As posted above your first question Lexi, A squad will be extended to 60 if need be. I will wait until we reach that before negotiating any more lanes.

I pre-paid deposit for the nsw youth team as a courtesy and that included you Lexi...now everyone knows!!!

Leanne

Latest update for squad list

If you have any queries please email: [email protected]

A squad can be opened up to 56 bowlers so if you can't make the tournament please let us know so we can free up spots.

Thanks, Leanne and Graeme

Attachments

• Squad List SYC 13-5-09.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 39
Sorry to do this leanne but can you take Drew Layton of B Squad....
can't take time off....

Sorry
Drew

I have added and subtracted names as requested. I appreciate early notice if you cannot make the event.
For those on the waiting list please confirm desire to move to B squad, and make arrangements to pay deposit.

EFT: BSB - 062592 Acct No - 10488342
Or email [email protected] for information etc.

Payment of Balance on day can be made by eftpos or credit card.
Event is managed by the NSW Junior Youth Committee so we do not have access to credit facility before the event, apologies.

The Pay Out has been adjusted and like last year we will be paying:
$ to 17th - 20th in Mens Division.
Bowling Ball to 1st non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl - proudly sponsored by Brunswick Heritage Bay
Free entry to Junior Sydney Cup for 2nd non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl
PLUS Lucky Draw $500 Pro-shop "shopping voucher" - to be drawn between squads.

Up-dated list attached

Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 16th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Squad list update: 19th May

Leanne

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 19th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 23
Please find attached entry list: 26th May

Thank you to our major sponsor Challenge Property Group for their generous $, Brunswick Heritage Bay for equipment - Red Alert Surge or Wild Ride Tournament Edition balls for the top non-qualifying Junior Boy and Girl, and Campbelltown Bowl for their ongoing support of junior and youth bowling.

NSW Junior Youth Committee are giving away a $500 pro shop voucher with a lucky draw - hang around during re-oil and be early for check-in B squad for the lucky draw.

Really looking forward to watching our best youth and juniors out on the lanes this weekend.

Any changes please let me know, still spots available in A squad.
Leanne: [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Tournament Team
Graeme O'Reilly
Donna Smith
Leanne Triulcio

Attachments

• Squad List SYC - 26th May.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 44
Hi all

Please find latest squad list attached: 29th May

Any changes please let me know 0418 889 888

Thanks
Leanne

Attachments

• SYC squad list 29-4.pdf
    44.4 KB · Views: 26
Thank you to all the bowlers and supporters for giving such a great display of bowling and sportsmanship. Always a pleasure to work on something so positive.

Of course I have thanked the bowl for their help, but in a Sport that is overshadowed by 'fun bowling', it is refresing to have such support and encouragement.

There are some pics on our website nswjytenpin.org, site still in beginner mode, and will be added to as our committees have their annual reviews and elections this month.

The winner of
$500 Pro Shop Voucher - Matthew Mathieson who has already spent his prize!
Bowling balls from Brunswick Heritage Bay - Keryn Delaney and Rochelle Mottlee
Paid spot Junior Sydney Cup - Chloe Harradine-Hale and Jacob Strange

All scores at nswjytenpin.org

And apologies to several youth bowlers whom I thought were still juniors...

Leanne Triulcio
NSW Junior Youth Committee

Back
Top Bottom