2009 SA CUP & WOMENS ADELAIDE CUP

ms

is retired...
hi there,

just wondering if any one knows if either of these tournaments are going ahead next january and WHERE????

i have spoken to norwood over the past few weeks and nobody knows much..

hopefully we can get some answers.. i only ask coz there are some real cheap flights around and the sooner info is out the bigger these tournies just might get with the advertisement EARLY..

thanks everyone
martina
:D

Hi,

Just waiting for confirmation from the TBA on the national ranked events before we can put the info out..

I can tell you that the tournaments will be combined at the one centre.

Brett

thanks for that Brett...

so are they going to be two seperate tournaments or all in one with a womens div???

cheers
martina

so its confirmed that womens adelaide cup is no longer - no surprises there, but i guess nobody made an attempt to get it off the ground for another year. very disappointing.

so in saying that, sa cup at crossroads will now have a womens division??? or are we expected to compete with men? not that i have a problem with that, but i do expect some would.

answer would be good if you get time brett :)

thanks
martina

Hi Martina

The preliminary 2009 Ranked Calendar is on the TBA Website - It is showing the Ladies Adelaide Cup under the Womens Events only with a change of location.

Hope this helps

hi guys,

when i checked it monday arvo, it had under the ladies section, SA Cup, which is differently named to Adelaide Cup like it has been for 25 odd years.. it could have changed in the past 10 hours, but i will go have a look.. if its still the same i will assume (which isnt always the right thing to do hey) that yes i am correct in saying its going to be with the men?...... anyway, not fussed, dont think i am bowling anyway..

thanks guys
martina
:)

well a week has passed and i am still waiting for an answer from brett, or someone else with authority - am i going to get it? i'm thinking no....

well good luck to all that will be bowling at cross roads... without a decent answer i doubt too many people will make the effort to travel over seeing as its only, what, 7 or 8 weeks til the tournament.....

i would like a response, but am not expecting too much...

incase we missed what i actually want an answer to is, is there going to be a seperate tournament for the women, or is the mens sa cup adding a womens division?.... :)

yours in bowling......
martina smith

Back
Top Bottom