2009 JUNIOR VICTORIAN CUP - WERRIBEE S'BOWL

Hi Doriana, would it be possible to add Dale Jakupek from Geelong to A squad?

Reguards,

Nick Walsh.

AWESOME NEWS GUYS!!

The Tenpin Bowling Show (Ch31) will be filming this tournament on the weekend. I am sooooo excited for all you guys who have entered!

So we will have some stars in the making...

Good Luck every one,

Edi

As far as I am aware they will be arriving in the afternoon and will probably concentrate on the finals and the presentation. It is just an "info" style segment, not a whole show based on the tournament. My impression is that they want to show the general public that tenpin bowling is for juniors as well as adults.

All positive for the industry! I really am appreciative to Tony and his team for including the junior market in the show, no matter how much is actually shown.

While I have your attention, I will also tell you that TOTALLY WILD filmed a Junior Bowling segment here a couple of weeks ago. It is due to air very soon. Big thanks to all our juniors who participated, along with Glen Loader(who flew from Sydney), David Porto, Cassie Staudinger and Bec Whiting (who came back early from Darwin), and ensured that we make the segment succesful. Thanks also to Gill Thompson-Rogers for giving up her time to ensure that we got the right message across to the viewers. We had 2 days to pull this together and every one got right into the spirit of things!

I will keep you all posted about an airing date..

Edi

Hi Doriana, could you please remove Clinton Robinson from the tournament, he is in b squad. Sorry due to change in his football draw, we were planning on doing both. The change in the draw will not allow, sorry again, hope he can play in the next tournament.:(:(:(

Hi Doriana, please ignore previous post. At training tonight we were informed that the time and day for the game has been changed back. The upshot is that Clinton Robinson can play in b squad as we had planned, thanks again sorry, looks like Geelong football has it's finger on the pulse, sorry again.:D:D:D:D

Squad listing attached.

Not many spots left so call now and don't miss out.

Graded bowlers will be using their highest league average as at 1/4/2009. For the purpose of averages to be used for this event your highest league average as at 1/4/2009 whether in an accredited league or not must be used.

It would be great if you could email or pm your averages asap.

Remember also your TBA card or proof of payment.

See you all soon.

Doriana Porto

97419777 or [email protected]

Thanks to Totalbowling for supporting our Tournament.

Congatulations to my son Justin Carlsson who bowled in his first Junior tournament at Werribee today and finished 3rd. He composed himself really well and his concentration was awesome. He qualified 2nd with a scratch average of 172 and scratch averaged 165 for the 11 games. Always congrats to Braydn Goodger who unfortunately missed the cut by just 3 pins. This was also Braydn's first Junior tournament as well. He had an average of 166 for his 6 games. Well done to both of you. You should both be proud of yourselves as we all are with you both.

Dwayne Vivien wins Junior Victorian tenpin cup!

A huge congratulations to Dwayne 'D-train' Vivien on his in today!
You've come such a ling way since last year and i couldnt be prouder of you. was a priviledge to be your ball ***** today lol

enjoy it mate!

Re: Dwayne Vivien wins Junior Victorian tenpin cup!

Huge congrats Dwayneo that's a huge effort mate and you really deserve it, well done once again!!

Ben

Back
Top Bottom