2008 Sydney Seniors Classic

Susanne

Just a Bowler
Hi All

Entry form for the 2008 Sydney Seniors Classic in November is now available on TBA website or just use the following link: http://www.tenpin.org.au/2008_Ranked_Events/Sydney_Seniors_Classic/2008%20Sydney%20Classic%20Entry%20Form.pdf

Bowlers please note that the Tournament is being held at Strathfield Superbowl which is the old AMF Enfield. The centre is all new with synthetic lanes and kegal walker, owners & staff are great and cafe even better.

I am happy to take squad bookings here as well as by phone or email.

See you all in Adelaide

Susanne
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Susanne to B squad please add - Tony Long - Glenn Lennell - Rex Mead - John Romanelli - Greig Lyas - Tony Cottrell - Jeff Elliott - Jill Morris - Marg Dollman - Helen Pelegrini and Jan Hill thank you muchly

Hi Susanne, Angy and I would have loved to have been able to participate but the 15th and 16th November clashes with the FINAL of NSW Country Challenge. No chance of a change of date as others may be affected? Regards

Andrew C

Hi Susanne and l certainly hope you do not make any date change as all the above South Aussies have there flights booked and paid for as probably some of the other interstaters as well.... cheers

Hi Andrew & Ange

I regret the clash with Country Challenge but at this late stage the date cannot be changed. Will consider date change for 2009 Sydney Seniors Classic

Tony I think the above answers your concerns, see you soon.

Paul and JP it appears you two will just have to put up with each other in squad A :)

Bye for now

Susanne

Hi Susanne
Could you please put me in B squad as I don't want to be with J.P. and Paul in A squad.
Is there a possible chance of a pick up from the airport.
Regards
Mike Sullivan

Hi

Alan & Ann confirming your spots in Squad B.

Chris confirming your spot in Squad A - thanks for the congrats - the win restored my confidence.

Will see you all soon

Regards Susanne

Back
Top Bottom