2009 Sydney Seniors Classic

Hi Again

A final squad listing is below and once again anyone not able to make it please let me know before Thursday.

If you have'nt seen the Oil Pattern there is a link in a previous post.

Looking forward to seeing all.

Regards Susanne

SQUAD A

Jeanette Baker D/CVIC
Carolyn Young NSW
Robyn Flynn VIC
Josie Adams NSW
Mary Flower QLD
Mary Blackmore QLD
Sarah Knowland VIC
Ali Hayward NSW
Christene Webster SA
Barbara Richmond SA
Judy Thompson NSW
Chris Niquet VIC
Brien Show-Yin D/CVIC
JP Li NSW
Matthew Smith QLD
Bob Whybrow NSW
John Ford NSW
Lawrie Hill QLD
Gary Bernadin QLD
Frank Bell VIC
Kevin Blackmore QLD
Chris Kirwin NT
Jagga Morgan QLD
Rodney Busic NSW
Paul Terry WA
Graeme Pulbrook NSW
Bill Hayward NSW
Charlie Nagle VIC
Les Harvey NSW
Rob McGrath QLD
David Knowland VIC
Sith Oudmilay NSW
Elio Barla NSW
Kevin Webb NSW
Bob Harrison NSW
Roy Andrews NSW
Tony Murray NSW
Sam Romeo NSW
Ray Krueger ACT
Bob Hardie QLD
David Fairbank QLD
Kevin Clunies-Ross VIC
Tony Ralph NSW
Alvin Frost WA
Nick Koumandakis NSW
Fred Housham NZ

SQUAD B

Ann Kirby QLD
Jill Morris SA
Julie Hird NSW
Brenda Kirkwood WA
Susanne Jack WA
Val Porteous VIC
Sandra McDonald NSW
Nola Downie VIC
Mike Seymour ACT
Tony Stoppel SA
Brian Looby QLD
Maurice Fadl QLD
Barry Wicks VIC
Phil Sachs NSW
Alan Mckay QLD
Rob Zikman VIC
Les Harrison NSW
Jeff Elliott SA
Greig Lyas SA
Vaughan White QLD
Greg Williams NSW
Rex Mead SA
Chris Benson VIC
Mick May VIC
John Carroll NSW
Mick Poulitsas QLD
Tony Freudenstein ACT
Terry Flack NSW
Ed Roughley ACT
Nick Sofia NSW

:);):);)

Sorry but I have to withdraw from Sydney Seniors Classic due to a late family function.
Regards Ed

Hey Matt,
You might as well come from Vic, living that far down the coast.At least your in the tournament,good luck.
Cheers Lovey

Yes Strop it was there. I went a had a practice but the elbow didn't pull up to well.Had to pull out,but I will pop over and say hi. I bet you can't wait,only three sleeps!!!
Cheers Lovey

That's ashame your not bowling, good to see your still paying a visit.

Woo Hoo 3 sleeps, yep can't wait!

I could get use to this travelling again..............not

I'm sure Andrew will block us out!

cheers

Tony

Sorry for such late notice, but please remove Terry Flack from this tournament due to prior family commitments, maybe next time. Thankyou

Well Done Tony Stoppell and Jeanette Baker on your wins :D

Some awesome bowling in this SENIOR tournament - 26 Men & 4 Ladies over the card at the end ...... WOW
Great game Fordy -290.

Also thanks to Ian Nicholls for a great job on keeping us at home informed with the updated scores

cheers
Carol
(yes~tis me)

Again Great bowling Tony and well fought Jeanette awesome second day, its what tournament bowling is all about.....Unlucky Bob you almost stopped him still great bowling mate, maybe next time, welcome back Kevin Webb, a great first day Jill, and the very consistent Robyn..was good to watch.
This is what I have been talking about for ages, have decent conditions where you have value for shot, challenging but not impossible, where, if you bowl well you get the rewards, having that many men over the card and tha many women in the 190's has not done any harm at all to the tournament, it wasn't easy by any means, and to have the great Tony S to bowl a 244 ave first day and then end up with a 226 ave doesnt say it was easy.
To have the first 2 tournaments well run and with good conditions, puts back the pleasure and competition of bowling, the reason we do it...not to travel 3000 kms to get frustrated and angry...I could stay at home and talk to her for 10 miins to get that.
Thanks to Tenpin City - a marvellous centre, Andrew and his staff couldn't do enough for us.
A massive pat on the back for Susanne Jack and Steve Smith again committment to bowling to ensure success through sponsorship and pick up / drop off to the airport, thankyou my friends. Again thanks to Animal, JP and Bob for the entertainment, without you Jagga, Broni and myself wouldn't have anyone to laugh at...I mean laugh with?
I only heard bowlers having a pretty good experience of it all, so not to hear grumblings is fantastic, and for the bowlers who only go in the tournaments when they are local, come and have a go in other states, the comraderie and experience is great...
Congratulations to all, well done to us also rans
Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom