2008 NSW State Championships

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
Now that Ron Forbes has given us the dates for the 2008 NSW State Championships and its location, I'm wondering what peoples oppinions are.

As Assistant Tournament Director I can now inform everyone that the NSW State Championship wiil be held on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th & 15th June 2008 at South Strathfield Superbowl (formerly Enfield Bowl).

Assuming the format is the same as last year, the 7th, 8th & 14th is for all events, 9th is for Seniors and Restricted Masters and the 15th is for Open Masters.

Post away people...

no problems for me or should i say us. coming down from Tamworth and having no open or classic grade bowlers, the 7th, 8th and 9th is ideal for us. at present i have 15 committed to go and another 10 letting me know with their deposits for accommodation in the near future. so we'll quite possibly have a group of 25 plus a few extras from Orange.

Sydney City Junior Championships are on at same time so we can also give our kids a bowl in tournament as well. its all good as far as we are concerned.

and we all can't wait, we enjoy our long weekends away and being near both Strathfield and Bankstown the women are really looking forward to hitting the shops as well. the instructions from the men are simply, stay near a pub thanks.

with my father in law being head tech at AMF Enfield for many a year, i can't wait to see what the new owners have done to the place, should be real interesting.

Shoey

Yes the format is the same, Seniors & Resctricted Masters on the 9th & the Open Masters on the 15th.

The latest list of registered centres does not include Strathfield South, wouldn't that be the first tender criteria when selecting a centre?

Back
Top Bottom