2008 NATIONAL YOUTH CUP

F

foxyj1966

I would like to wish the following SA Youth Bowlers who are bowling in VIC this weekend,
LOUISE
MEGAN
MATT
ALEX
ASHLEY
MATHEW
MARK
SHANE
ALL THE BEST. GO YOUR HARDEST. HAVE A SAFE TRIP.
:rockon: :smiley.php: :thumbup:
:groupwave2:
:coolthumb: :smilie_gruenweiss: :D

Well done to those that cut guys, especially Shoey.....one game rolloff after tying for 16th place, showing some grit....GOOD ON YA MATE

A big congrats to Sarah Greening who has won the Consolation final today. Bowled well Sez!

Yes well done to you all. Apologies to Sarah for missing her name out at the start of this thread. SORRY SORRY SORRY. Thanks to those who left posts supporting our SA Youth bowlers. Its a shame that more of you didn't do the same.

Cheers
Julie

Julie,

Having bowled youth in 2006 and 2007, from experience i can tell you that unfortunately there is very little interest in our Youth State Team!! (i'm not opening a can of worms, its the blunt honest truth)

Danielle

Danielle

It is such a shame you kids are the future of our sport in South Oz. You only have to look back over past threads to see that the only thing that get this mob going is the fact there is no paper to wipe there arses or there beer isn't cold. Shame they cant use some of that energy used *****ing and wineing on more constructive threads and give credit where it is due.

Cheers Julie

By the way, a BIG congrats to Louie and Sez for their SILVER medal in the doubles today.

WELL DONE GALS!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Go louie and Sarah !!!! well done , sorry for the late reply been off the net with an upgrade.

Keep up the great bowling

It is such a shame you kids are the future of our sport in South Oz. You only have to look back over past threads to see that the only thing that get this mob going is the fact there is no paper to wipe there arses or there beer isn't cold. Shame they cant use some of that energy used *****ing and wineing on more constructive threads and give credit where it is due.
Cheers Julie

WTF?? :wtf1: most people here do support the youth.

Well done to all that have made the team & good luck.
:D:D

Sorry I didn't say that 2 seconds after the first post, I was out buying toilet paper & beer (mmmm beer)

Dave Kuhn

Danielle

Cheers Julie

Interesting comment ??????
More info needed please from one who know's please.

cheers

Tony

Big congratulations for Ashley Warren on receiving the Male Sportsperson award.

well done!

Yes well done on winning the Shortperson award!!!

Oh sorry it's Sportsperson award! Must get my eye's checked!

Well done anyway!!

cheers

Tony

no way!! probably wouldn't have got it if Tim was bowling.....

just jokes mate....everybody knows he just bowls to be the most popular bowler, not the highest scoring one....

WELL DONE MATE and CONGRATS

Back
Top Bottom