2008 ACT Team Trials

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Here is the standings and game scores at the halfway mark.

Before you all ask, I'll explain the Rachuig Ladies; the top three as listed are automatically qualified due to training squad factors along with Annette Bateup who isn't trialling. The other two ladies are competing against a 160 average for the cut.

The short pattern was an interesting challenge today it seems, the odd big score and lots of other scores... ;)

Tomorrow it's an 8ft jump I think to a longer pattern. Can't have them getting too settled out there :)

Attachments

• 2008 Team Trials Standings 8 of 16.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 2008 Team Trials Game Scores 8 of 16.pdf
    40.7 KB · Views: 52
Oh, and there were no nominations for the female youth team, and only four restricted females who do not need to compete for a spot.

It is my pleasure to announce the 2008 ACT Rachuig, Seniors, and Restricted teams and the 2009 ACT Youth team as follows;

Rachuig Men;
Rob TOWNSEND
Drew CHARLTON
Chris BATEUP
Dean CRAMPTON
Andrew BLISSETT
and
Matt FRANCIS
Mike SEYMOUR

Rachuig Ladies
Janet BAKER
Annette BATEUP
Tina HOHMUTH
Di GUY
and
Elaine WDOWIK.
1st Reserve: Angy Campbell. The draft will be looked at for 6th and 7th places in the team.

Senior Men
Fred Leverink
Ray Krueger
Richard Wdowik
and
Mike Seymour

Senior Women
Ursula Ramsay
Betty Cowie
Sandy Billingham
Judy Howe

Restricted Men
Simon ROWBOTHAM
Chris ROUSSELL
Tony FREUDENSTEIN
Matthew WAYLING

Restricted Women
Cheryl Dennis
Emily Rowbotham
Sherilee Newman
Tracey Petrass

Youth Male
Mitchell Cook
Michael Craig
Jon Green
Kim Leung

No youth females

Special mentions...
Ray Krueger with a nice 290 game today
Mitchell Cook with a solid 279 game
Andrew Blissett who made a heroic dive at the automatic place with a 269 in the last.
Keiran Wyllie put in a solid performance and maintained a position in the top 5 for much of the event, just not the last bit when it counted unfortunately.

Scores and final standings (note there were selections, so standings != teams) will be attached below

Thanks all

Scores and standings

Attachments

• 2008 Team Trials Standings 16 of 16.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2008 Team Trials Game Scores 16 of 16.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 54
Hi,
Just want to congratulate everyone who made into the ACT Team . It was one of the better selection trials with everyone rolling off at the same time. The lane conditions were tough and I enjoyed the experience. Thanks Chris for your helpful assistance.

Back
Top Bottom