2007 WERRIBEE YOUTH CUP

Could you please remove Matt Watson from the tournament, i have work commitments keeping me from attending now. Sorry

Please find below the sqaud listing for Werribee Youth 2007.

We really need more bowlers in A squad so come one guys - get those entries in!!

Please send through your averages too, or you will be issued a default 200 average.

Thanks all,

Edi

Attachments

• WBEE YTH CUP 2007 NAMES SHEET 7.3.07.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 130
Hey ummmm i was just wondering if you could please change Chris Glare in A squad to a female not a male hehe thank you...:(

Hi,

Just to confirm as he had apparently notified that he was unable to bowl, though was still featured on the latest squad list, could Chris Harvey please be removed from the tournament.

Thank you.

hi edi

can you please remove mitch marris from b squad as i am not able to attend

can you please remove jon green from the list becasue i am no longer able to bowl for the next week or two sorry for the inconvience

Please find below the sqaud listing for Werribee Youth 2007.

Due to poor numbers A squad has been cancelled.
B squad check in time is still 1pm for a 1.30pm start.
C squad check in time is still 5.30pm.

Please send through your averages asap, or you will be issued a default 200 average.

For those of you that are finding accomodation difficult I have something available.

'Jellicoe House Bed & Breakfast" Jellicoe Street Werribee. (5 minutes from bowls by car.)
I have 2 rooms booked each with a queen size bed and both rooms to share one bathroom. Continental breakfast each morning. You have access to pool table, bbq area, pool and spa and communal lounge area.Total cost of $380 ($95 each if 4 way split.) Great value.
First in gets it. Email me at [email protected]
Check it out here http://www.stayz.com.au/14487

Thanks all,

Doriana

For those of you that are finding accomodation difficult I have something available.
'Jellicoe House Bed & Breakfast" Jellicoe Street Werribee. (5 minutes from bowls by car.)
I have 2 rooms booked each with a queen size bed and both rooms to share one bathroom.
Continental breakfast each morning.
You have access to pool table, bbq area, pool and spa and communal lounge area.
Total cost of $380 ($95 each if 4 way split.) Great value.
First in gets it. Email me at [email protected]
Check it out here http://www.stayz.com.au/14487
Thanks all,
Doriana

Back
Top Bottom