2007 Tenpin SA Events Calendar

JoSpencer

Please find attached the 2007 Tenpin SA Events Calendar.

(Correct at time of printing, subject to change at any time).

Regards

Jo Babic

Ahhh, goodie, time to get back at you ..... For someone who has such high bowling knowledge I would have thought you knew what a RANKED event was:confused:

Barossa Cup does not attract TBA Ranking Points, therefore it's a non-ranked event.

Jo

Sorry jo , What I meant to say was, why doesn't it attract TBA Ranking Points. Been a while since i looked into this sort of thing.

Cheers

Tony

I looked at the Ranked event policy, is that what you are referring to for Barossa?
And if so why what's stopping it from being a ranked event?

cheers

Tony

Do I detect something in the water in SA...Not sure if I should have ice in my drink this weekend...Might turn my back on a Coffee as well...;)

Hey there Jo.

Just like to ask the question.

What happened to the events and tournaments associated with the Disabled Bowlers such as Oakford and the Disabled Nationals??? (and anything else I am not aware of)????

I know that the Disablities events aren't recognised by TBA SA as they are run by there own committee and don't want to be associated with us or something but I thought the same for the ATBSO yet there events appear on the calendar.

N.B. I am not trying to point the finger or place blame I am just wondering why nothing appeared on the calendar for the disabilities.

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

David, I don't own a crystal ball!

Tony, it's up to tournament organisers to apply for TBA Ranking Points, it's not a state decision, applications are made to national body and I'm pretty sure they are called for once per year. The Ranked Events for 2007 are on the TBA Website.

Jo

No that's OK, You've already stated its going to be a non ranked event, I just thought you knew something that Robbie and I don't, since we haven't had the meeting with barossa to discuss this years tournament.

Cheers

Tony

what date is the australian open on ,this site says 13-15 April ,but the tenpin.org site says 6-8th of april what is the correct date.

Please see attached amended Tenpin SA Calendar.

Changes - Aust Open 7th - 9th April

Thank you to Brenton for pointing this out.

Jo

Hi Jo
The Adelaide Performance
Juniors / Youth Doubles Challange is on the 27th and the 28th of October. Not the 28th and 29th.

Back
Top Bottom