2007 Sydney Senior Classic Live Scores

now that it is finished, and after the final scores have been updated, could someone PLEASE post the lane pattern -

many thanks - pat on the back for Susanne and Alan for the updated scores this weekend. mucho appreciated ;)

Congrats to Ali Hayward and Rod Stewart for winning the 2007 Sydney Senior Classic.

Bob Whybrow for wining the $250 Voucher From Bowling Balls Australia

and

Rex Mead for Winning the High Game Award for the weekend with a 287. from Glenn Rowland of Qubica AMF.

Thank you too you all, I had fun this weekend and you were all so very lovely and kind.

Congratualtions to the winners, and also to Mary Flower you bowled really well. Flower Power :D :D :D

Hope you have a few relaxing drinks on the flight home

On behalf of Total Bowling and I am sure from the people at home, thanks to Susanne for taking the time to keep loved ones and friends updated on the scores for this event.

Well done to all bowlers some very nice bowling indeed and some nice games bowled aswell.

Thanks again Susanne.

I would like to add that i had the good fortune to be in a position to be able to watch the majority of this tournament as a spectator at Penrith on saturday during the morning and all day Sunday and the standard of bowling from all the bowlers was a very high class and great games were bowled all round.

The sportsmanship was first class and from a spectator point of view and the committee running the comp i found to be first class again from what i observed throughout the tournament.

Well down to these people (the competition committee) for running these comps because without your hard work and dedication competitions like this are not possible so three cheers to the committee.

And also a big thank you to all those bowlers that came from interstate and overseas to be apart of this competition, again as a spectator i was told about how good you all were and it was a pleasure and a privelege to be able to watch you all compete and also enjoy your bowling and the people you were bowling with.

Once again to all well done, great tournament and well done to all the winners. In my book you were all winners on the weekend.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol.

Just wanted to say thank you to the locals who extended some marvellous hospitality to those of us who travelled interstate for the weekend. We were transported to and from the airport, wined, dined and accommodated so that our costs were kept to a minimum - something which is greatly appreciated by ALL bowlers who travel. Jeff and Suzy, I thank you ;)

Sydney turned on some wonderul weather for the weekend - (isn't that the way when you are stuck inside a bowling centre) - but to those who thought that Caboolture was hot in January, let me tell you that Penrith in February sure as hell was hotter!!!! Now we see what Canberra brings in a couple of weeks.

There was some very fine bowling over the weekend, and my congratulations to our friend Rocket Rod and Aly for their respective wins. As for Flower, she just proved there is still a lot of life in the old gal yet ;) !!!

Well done to all who participated, looking forward to Canberra in March (I think!!!)

Jagga
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom