2007 Federal Election

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
Time to vote people. I'd advise you all to Vote Labour and get that old lying past his used by date John Howard out of office!! Whats the point in voting for someone if they're going to retire and hand the job over to someone else?? K-Rudd is the future, so come on people its time for a change, out with the old in with the new. The Liberals are desperate people resorting to desperate actions during this election campaign so how can they be trusted??

So if you're a true Aussie, do whats best for your country and Vote Labour.

VOTE 1 LABOUR - KEVIN07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touchy Subject this one…

But obviously you don’t have home loans nor would you be old enough to remember the old Labor interest rate days…17+ percent interest rates and people thrown out of homes as they couldn’t afford them…

I mean really the last thing this country needs is to be run by Unions again…

Maybe rather then look at it as out with the old and in with the new; look at it this way… Better sometimes the devil you then the devil you don’t…;)

I pre-voted for the Australian Shooters party...:D

Liberals are struggling with the changeover
Labor are struggling because of their history
Greens is a "bit much"
The Family First dude at the election booth annoyed me by shoving their advertising under my nose after I told him no thanks

Saw the shooters party, and visualised that would be a cool way to get rid of the old government :D

i love the senate form theres always some funny partys on there

I think last time there was the H.E.M.P party which stood for Help End Mariajuna Prohibition Party

On of the boys who used to work for me often said he was gonna run for mayor or the senate with the Non Stop Party ;)

I just got home, and pulled four articles from my mailbox. Two of those are for me. Both of them were propaganda - one was a "How good am I" from Krudd, the other was "How bad is he" from the Libs.

Damn this crap annoys me, to their credit Rudds team have done significantly less mudslinging than the incumbents.

Damn this crap still annoys me.

So I climb on to see what's the good stuff on totalbowling, and I'm still subjected to this trash.

I for one will be glad when Sunday comes and the spam stops. Very glad when Wednesday or so comes and we don't have to hear about it constantly.

It's remarkable how childish politics gets, especially when you look at the age of the boys playing the game...

I just got home, and pulled four articles from my mailbox. Two of those are for me. Both of them were propaganda - one was a "How good am I" from Krudd, the other was "How bad is he" from the Libs.
Damn this crap annoys me, to their credit Rudds team have done significantly less mudslinging than the incumbents.
Damn this crap still annoys me.
So I climb on to see what's the good stuff on totalbowling, and I'm still subjected to this trash.
I for one will be glad when Sunday comes and the spam stops. Very glad when Wednesday or so comes and we don't have to hear about it constantly.
It's remarkable how childish politics gets, especially when you look at the age of the boys playing the game...
hahahaha so I'm guessing K-Rudd has your vote??

hahahaha so I'm guessing K-Rudd has your vote??
I NEVER said that. I think the whole lot are outrageous.

Personally I'd prefer not to vote at all, but as it stands I'd rather not pay the fine!

My ballot will be blank, but according to news.com.au's vote-a-matic, I'm meant to vote Liberal, with the Greens close runners up.

Pfffffffffft, it's all a joke.

On of the boys who used to work for me often said he was gonna run for mayor or the senate with the Non Stop Party ;)
I'm voting for that one! :p

JWhitty said:
I NEVER said that. I think the whole lot are outrageous.
Should see some of the wierdos trying to run for politics in this neck of the woods.
If some of them got elected we'd be eating grass and swinging from trees and be governed by Boss Hogg. :surrender:

PS: Good pick up there Reg!

Im sorry but the coalition will always have my vote. Our economy is so strong so why meddle with it for a political party who have sent all the state budgets down the toilet.

So far Labour heading for landslide win and O'l boy Johnny Howard is set to lose his seat lol

Adam what are u thinking this country is now F***ED that labor is in watch for the interest rate rise back up to the 17% it was all those years ago sorry mate but its a HUGE mistake voting labor in and let me just add K Rudd is a dick head

Adam what are u thinking this country is now F***ED that labor is in watch for the interest rate rise back up to the 17% it was all those years ago sorry mate but its a HUGE mistake voting labor in and let me just add K Rudd is a dick head

I couldnt agree with you more.

Come on fellas at least K-Rudd is all about "Fair Go" and pledges to be a Prime Minister for ALL Australians. Give him a go, he ain't Paul Keating and thanks largely to John Howard, he walks in to office with Australia's economy as strong as it is

I hope K-Rudd gets hit by a truck !!!
F%$k the labour party
F&^k the unions
watch the unemployment rate go through the roof because no one will want to put full time workers on because of the unfair dismissal laws will be back.
pfft i dont want to fill this whole page with how crazy it would be to vote for a union puppet !!!!

Finally someone defeated Mr. Sheen

"I'm Mr. Sheen, I'm Mr Sheen,
I'll never introduce a GST,
I talk a lot of crap,
Why would you want me back?
I'm Mr Sheen.. I'm Mr Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeen"

Bye bye Abbott and Costello too... they were a great comedic duo! :D

well said scott
give it 3 years and the country will be borke again

wats this k rudd **** hes no pop star hes a public servant.

Back
Top Bottom