2007 Columbia 300 SPC “WIN A SPOT” Tournament

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Here is your chance to gain a free entry into the 2007 Columbia 300 South Pacific Classic. The tournament is the 5th event of the AMF Super 6 series.

When: Friday 24 August, 2007.

Time: check in 8.00pm
Bowl at 8:30pm

Where: AMF Richlands.

Cost: $50

6 games.

Highest scratch pinfall wins a free spot in the 2007 Columbia 300 SPC to be held on September 14th, 15th and the 16th.

Please leave your name here…

This on the Friday Night before the Western Open and will be bowled on the Western Open Tournament pattern…EVERY 10 Bowlers will give away 1 free Spot…

E.g.

10 Bowlers = 1 free Spot
20 Bowlers = 2 free Spots and so on…

List so far,

1. Bob Hardie
2. Steven Hampson
3. Jason Pearson
4. Adam Hayward
5. Shayne Melton
6. Michael Kearney
7. Justin Edwards
8. Cam Smith

It's with great pleasure that Cameron Walsh will be at Richlands Tenpin Bowl, Drilling and measuring up people for his file. Cameron is currently drilling equipment for quite a few Qld bowlers, and I must say he does a fantastic Job at a low cost to.

I asked Cameron to say a few things about his back ground for those who don't know alot about him and this is what he had to say

Cameron Walsh – Ball Driller……

My knowledge base has derived from a combination of 20 years bowling experience, both nationally and internationally as well as 16 years working in the industry.

During this time I was fortunate enough to be at the World Bowling Expo 5 years ago with my brother, Jason Walsh (International Hammer Staff) where we got the chance to associate with the Professional Ball Rep’s for the PBA Tour. We attended the Senior PBA Tour at the time and got to work closely with the Ball Rep’s as they went about their daily task of laying out and drilling the equipment for the Bowler’s onsite. This experience was second to none and found the information we received during the 3 weeks to be invaluable.

Apart from this I have also had the opportunity over the years to associate with some of the best ball drillers and bowlers this country has ever produced.

Moving forward, I have put the knowledge gained to use, laying out and drilling balls for both League and Elite Bowlers, locally and nationally.

I find this to be both challenging and rewarding and get as much satisfaction out of seeing a bowler I have drilled equipment for, winning an FIQ Medal to watching one of our local bowlers reaching one of their own personal achievements.

So in finish if you would like to come along and ask any questions or be measured properly, feel free Cameron will be there Friday night the 24th of August.
If you would like your ball drilled please phone and make a booking with Amf Richlands, or Pm me on here

Regards
Steven Hampson
Richlands Proshop.

Looks like it's going to be a little showdown at Richies

1. Bob Hardie
2. Steven Hampson
3. Jason Pearson
4. Adam Hayward
5. Shayne Melton
6. Michael Kearney
7. Justin Edwards
8. Cam Smith
9. George Frillingos
10. Andrew Drew
11. Hamish rogers
12. Jason Walsh

Ok Looks like 1 spot is up for grabs, and almost enough for a half spot.

It's with great pleasure that Cameron Walsh will be at Richlands Tenpin Bowl, Drilling and measuring up people for his file. Cameron is currently drilling equipment for quite a few Qld bowlers, and I must say he does a fantastic Job at a low cost to.

So if you would like to come along and ask any questions or be measured properly, feel free Cameron will be there Friday night the 24th of August.
If you would like your ball drilled please phone and make a booking with Amf Richlands, or Pm me on here

Regards
Steven Hampson
Richlands Proshop.

1. Bob Hardie
2. Steven Hampson
3. Jason Pearson
4. Adam Hayward
5. Shayne Melton
6. Michael Kearney
7. Justin Edwards
8. Cam Smith
9. George Frillingos
10. Andrew Drew
11. Hamish rogers
12. Jason Walsh
13. Mark Mitchell
14. Daniel Mifsud

Ok Looks like 1 spot is up for grabs, and almost enough for a half spot.

So if you would like to come along and ask any questions or be measured properly, feel free Cameron will be there Friday night the 24th of August.

Regards
Steven Hampson
Richlands Proshop.

1. Bob Hardie
2. Steven Hampson
3. Jason Pearson
4. Adam Hayward
5. Shayne Melton
6. Michael Kearney
7. Justin Edwards
8. Cam Smith
9. George Frillingos
10. Andrew Drew
11. Hamish rogers
12. Jason Walsh
13. Mark Mitchell
14. Daniel Mifsud
15. Luke Rafton

Dont forget guys check in at 8:15pm bowl 8:30pm.

Ok looks like its going to ba a little showdown a richies

1. Bob Hardie
2. Steven Hampson
3. Jason Pearson
4. Luke Rafton
5. Shayne Melton
6. Michael Kearney
7. Justin Edwards
8. Cam Smith
9. George Frillingos
10. Andrew Drew
11. Hamish rogers
12. Jason Walsh
13. Mark Mitchell
14. Daniel Mifsud
15. Scott Fryer

Dont forget guys check in at 8:15pm bowl 8:30pm.

Back
Top Bottom