2006 Vic 150 - Congrats Cheryl & Lorraine

xpense

retired
2006 Vic 150

Winners

Cheryl Langlands & Lorraine Miller

A masive congrats to both Cheryl & Lorraine on thier 1st win in the Vic 150. A top quality field, with some great scoring throughout the weekend.

Cheryl & Lorraine took the lead early and continued to build a buffer over the challengers throughout the matchplay section of the event. They won 9 from 11 matches, which is a great effort.

Well done to both of you.

tied for 2nd place were the teams of

Jeanette Baker/Amy Farrell & Ann-Marie Putney/Nola Downie (Nola won a playoff this morning to make the final)

Great to see a huge turnout this year once again for the tournament, as this event goes from strength to strength each & every year.

Congratulations Cheryl & Lorraine on Winning the VIC150 Today...

Its Good to see 2 VICS bring home the Cup...

Well bowled to the both of you...

And Congratulations to all the Finalists for getting there & bowling well throughout the whole weekend.

Special Congrats to Jess Ryan on making her first Adult Final. So now Craig will be known as Jess's Big Brother!!! And will be in his little sisters shadow!!(Sorry Craig, we still love ya!!)

Well done also to Mel & Bronwyn for making the final. Great bowling to the both of you. You two are Superstars...

Jenny & Alan ;)

Coongrats guyz u bowled really well.
Also congrats 2 a good friend Mel Warmington. Although she finished 10th. She went out there this week end and bowled really well even wif a sore knee. So congrats guyz.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congrat's to Chez & Lorraine on your magnificent victory it's fantastic to see all the hard work paying off for you Chez....i'm only sorry i didn't back you in the win a voucher competition....nobody told me Sue Cassell wasn't bowling.:(
Well done to all of the women who made the finals....i commend you all on what was a very challenging condition....to Mel, Kate, Bronwyn, Nazz, Nat and Putts your all superstars
and a special thanx to Finchy and Ralph for putting us up for the weekend your the greatest guys...finally HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Cheers Mez

Well done Cheryl & Lorraine 2005 VIC 150 Champ's Rachuig and WDV working together.........LOL

Gary..........................................

I would like to say congrats to my good mate Lorraine Miller and her partner Cheryl Langlands on winning the 2006 VIC 150. :p :p :p
Top effort Lorraine!!! You still can compete with us chicky babes. ;)
Also well done to everyone who bowled, some fantastic bowling over the weekend.

Congratulations to Cheryl and Lorraine for winning the 2006 VIC 150. Awesome bowling you two. Well done to all the ladies. GO VIC & Happy Easter All :D

Congratualtions to Cheryl and Lorraine for winning the vic 150. Well done to all the finalists. This was my first year in bowling this tournament, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely bowl again next year. A well run tourny. Barb

Congrats to all competed on the weekend. Was a great tournament as always, and I was stoked to make the final again with Tracey after a few years of missing out....

Well done to Cheryl and Lorraine, they were amazing and Lorraine somehow managed to make all ten pins fall when it counted the most...

Thanks to Sue Raphael and her helpers (Sandy and co) for organising everything to the nth degree....

Thanks to Rod East for the table top and pole dance, we forgive you for not reminding Easter bunny to drop in early Sunday with the eggs.. Maybe next year you will remember... ;)

See you all next year (lets break that 100 entry mark in 2007!!!)

Jane.

PS : Mez you and Bazz are welcome at Casa del Fringuello anytime....

PPS: Sox is pining for him already....

Congrats to Cheryl and EFL staffer Lorraine Miller, well done ladies.
from all the staff at Ed Fleming Lanes:cool:

Back
Top Bottom