2005 AMF Penrith Christmas Classic

I dont see why female bowlers at all are entitled to a handicap thats just like saying if i averaged 150 i would be entitled to a handicap for women so i dont see why they get one i got nothign against anyones decion's but if they wont to become betta bowlers they gunna need to not rely on any extra bonus points if they are good an accurate they should have no probs bowlings as good as the top bowlers today

Added, Thanks James.

only 10 days to go people, come on and show some support for tournaments in Sydney/NSW...

Hey Ash,

Have two more names for the list, but in my haste tonight left them at work. Will post them tomorrow. Sorry dude.

Gary

No probs Gary..

Squad List as of 12-12-05 8:50am

8:30am Check in 9:00am Bowl
Alan Shephard
Gary Hillard
Shaun Cummings
John Barrett
Ken Mclachlan
Peter Biggs
Paul Chown
Chad Van Diest
Andrew Magill
Troy Millar
Craig Fraser
Kevin Hodgson
David Leverton
Renee Power
Peter Miller
Matt Riley
Dale Fitzgerald
Erin Mariano
Tamika Spooner
Rob Delahoy
James Wood
Bruno C.
Ray Chan
Shaun O'Hara

We're getting there as far as entries are concerned, looks like we'll be going ahead with the event. One week to go. Let's push the entries up so we can have a great event!

Alan,

Please add Phil Sachs, Robert Alston and Brendan Duthie to the list.

On another note, I was advised today there are a number of bowlers intending on turning up on the day. This is fine, looks like everyone is going to be paying on the day, what we need to know and have an indication of is numbers. We need to know how many of you are going to be turning up on the day, we don't want people to miss out :D

Thanks again for all the support shown for this Tournament, lets see if we can make it great guys.

Gary

Ash,

Can you please add Chris Thomas to the list

Also can we get a post on numbers a day or so before the event?

Thanks

CT

Come on people, numbers are looking great with 36 so far, but come on girls, put it up against the guys.......

Please add,

David Scheerhoorn, Don McRae, Lee Hines, Shane McPherson, Christine Day

Thanks,

Gary

Squad Listing as of 13/12/05.

8:30am Check in 9:00am Bowl
Alan Shephard
Gary Hillard
Shaun Cummings
John Barrett
Ken Mclachlan
Peter Biggs
Paul Chown
Chad Van Diest
Andrew Magill
Troy Millar
Craig Fraser
Kevin Hodgson
David Leverton
Renee Power
Peter Miller
Matt Riley
Dale Fitzgerald
Erin Mariano
Tamika Spooner
Rob Delahoy
James Wood
Bruno C.
Ray Chan
Shaun O'Hara
Brandan C.
Geoff Wong
Robert Alston
Phil Sachs
Brendan Duthie
Chris Thomas (ACT)
Dave Scheerhoorn
Don McRae
Shane McPherson
Lee Hines
Christine Day

Numbers are looking encouraging, but we aren't quite there yet, there is going to be an event on, and First place IS guaranteed and will be $1,000.

Chris, firstly, big thanks for being our first out-of-stater to attend, that is great. We won't know exact numbers until the day, as we are expecting a lot of walk-ins that don't seem to want to put there name down, but we are estimating at least 50 entries at this point.

Any more people who are thinking of coming but haven't put their name down please do so. We really want to be able to get a good idea of numbers before the event so we can finalise the payout details, lane schedules, etc.

Come one guys, show us that you want tournaments back in NSW!

Alan,

Take out Brandan C. it's actually Brendan Duthie and could you please add Steve Lovell

Gary

Alan,

Please take out Brendan Duthie (working) and put in Adam Goldberg.

Thanks,

PS Just so everyone knows. 1st Place is Guaranteed!! $1000 Cashing and how far down we cash is going to be dependant on the number of entries. We're looking very good for what's on the entry form. But we are still open for more people to bowl. More bowlers = better payouts = :D :D

Gary

Back
Top Bottom