$20,000 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup June 10th &11th June

HI Bowlers
Update as of 10th May. A and B squads are FULL. C squads, spots still available.
Thanks

Attachments

• mtc entries 10th may.pdf
    89.5 KB · Views: 53
Thanks Nick and please find attached the UPDATE of entries. C squad still has spots available.
Cheers

Attachments

• mtc update 12th May.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 77
Update of squads. If there are any queries please let me know.
Thankyou

Attachments

• mtc names as of 24th May 2017.pdf
    89.8 KB · Views: 52
Warren please put Brendan Meads C Squad but prefers B Squad if spot available .. full payment today

Update of entries as of Wednesday 31st May. If anyone who has their name down for C squad and is NOT bowling, please let me know.

Attachments

• mtc update 31st May 2017.pdf
    65.5 KB · Views: 77
Melbourne Tenpin Cup FINAL UPDATE OF SQUADS. NOTE ALL RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON TENPINRESULTS. NO FURTHER INFO WILL BE POSTED ON HERE. THANKYOU

Attachments

• mtc update 9th June .pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 65
I would like to thank Warren and this staff for a great Melbourne Cup on the weekend. Great to catch up with some old faces and new one's as well. Well done to George on his great victory coming from behind to the great man Belmo. Very impressed with Jason on all the time he spent with all the young bowlers wanting photos and autographs with him. Even after he ran second he still had time to talk to everyone after the tournament. Well done Jason. Great ambassador for our sport. Very impressed with the young talent on the lanes over the weekend. Australian bowling has a great future with all these young talented players coming through.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom