2% or 98% Which are you?

LittleStax said:
im an antelope in guatamala eating eggplant :-|

It's impossible to get any other letter then 'D' for your country. Any number that is multiplied by 9, and then have all the digits added together will always equal 9. eg. 2x9=18 1+8=9. 15x9=135 1+3+5=9. say the digits anytime you have more then 2 digits in your answer add them again and you will still get nine. 2,543x9=22887 2+2+8+8+7=27 2+7=9.
Then you take off your 5 and you have 4, which is know D. It's the basic principle of why the trick works almost everytime. The fact that there are only 4 countries in the world that start with D certaintly helps, with Denmark by far being the most common known. Unless you get a fool like me that says kitten because my knowledge of Australian animals completely disappeared, most people would say either Koala or Kangaroo, as everyone has said so far, and then Apple is by far the most obvious 'A' Fruit.

I have now forgotten why i explained all that...

Later Da Cowman!

Cowman,
I think it was to show that Guatamala couldn't be the Country.

BTW, I got as far as Denmark Kiwi .... yeah, I dare someone to find me a fruit starting with the letter I ........:rolleyes:

GaryH said:
Cowman,
I think it was to show that Guatamala couldn't be the Country.
BTW, I got as far as Denmark Kiwi .... yeah, I dare someone to find me a fruit starting with the letter I ........:rolleyes:

Your dare has been accepted...a fruit starting with the letter I...Imbe. Its some fruit native to East Africa...:D

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Your dare has been accepted...a fruit starting with the letter I...Imbe. Its some fruit native to East Africa...:D

Mrs Storm,

The Imbe you speak of is not actually a fruit, rather a Phildendron native to SE Brasil. It is a flowering plant, but no fruit. ;) Nice try.

Gary

Oops Please see next :(

Mrs Storm,
My sincere apologies.
f_imbe.jpg

I stand corrected and further:

Originating in Africa, this tree bears a small plum like fruit bright orange in colour. A thin layer of acid-sweet watery pulp surrounds the seed. The rather tender skin tends to prevent packing and shipping of the fruit, but it deserves to be more widely cultivated as a home fruit. Hardy to most conditions. Dark green leathery leaves and ornamental structure make it appealing as an interesting and edible landscape plant. Grows to a bush or small tree to 4-6 m

Well done.
:(

Back
Top Bottom