1057 bowled in Restricted Masters.

super spicko

The Spaniard.
I would like to Congratulate John Baker for bowling a 1057 (4 game series) in the first 4 games of qualifying in the Restricted Masters event yesterday morning at Craigie.:groupwave2:
He bowled his first 700 series, which ended up being an 802 for his first 800 series at the same time.:showoff:
His scores were: 267, 266, 269 - 802. He then backed those games with a 255, giving him the 1057. :smilie_gruenweiss:
I might also add that he bowled his highest scratch game too, in the first game of the second day, in the Holt Challenge: a very fine 288
It was a pleasure to have been there to have shared that experience with you, awesome bowling, you won't be far off now mate;) Keep it up.

I would also like to Congratulate Peter Kenyon for being the top qualifier in the Team of the Year with a very impressive 216 ave, scratch for 15 games.

It was a pleasure to have bowled with all bowlers in the Restricted Representative team for Western Australia, in the first Darrell Holt Challenge Event, The silver medal was awesome (two years running, maybe third time lucky). My apologies that my Left Hand wasn't firing as it was in the lead up to the event, lol.
Well done to all....:thumbup:

Thanks for that Jesus,and it was a pleasure bowling with you,and all my other team mates in the first Holt Challenge.

Congratulations must go out to Peter Kenyon and Krystie Camisa,for making the Allstars team,both bowling well above their respective averages.

Looking forward to South Australia next year.

johnnyb

wow thats awesome bowling, well done John.

Think its about time you stopped making excuses for your left hand Jesus, honestly, how hard can it be ;)

Thank Wazza, lol. The Right did fairly well 212 ave:p, but the Left had a mind of it's own 152 ave:confused: I think that it's possesed. Hope your'e keeping well and hope to see you at the next Sport Series, Take it easy mate...:coolthumb:

Well bowled JB. Catch you in Adelaide next year.

Cheers
Mick.

Ps. See Shayne... he's organizing the Brewery Tour.

Hey Johnny
Congratulations about time you started to bowl well ;) you never bowled like that against me in Bunbury, hehe:rolleyes:. Its always great to see country bowlers doing well.
By the way say hi to Peter and Krystie for me. Hope to see you guys soon
Karen

Back
Top Bottom