Mouth from narre south steve toth 300 @ mentone super league!!

i would like to congratulate steeevie toth on his first 300 game tonight at mentone in the super league.:)
all the shots were flush except the first shot of the tenth frame which went brooklyn.
his team still lost the game to my team aswell!!:showoff:

i would also like to mention that steeevie followed perfection with a very nice 149 game.:wtf1:

he recovered in the last game though to finish with a low 700 series (not sure exactly).

well done tothy:):smiley.php:
i think its your shout for the beers:drunk:

Well done Stevie, Nice to see you finally crack it. What you thought you were in the shower on the last shot nice TUG.

Well done Tothy, been close a few times, good to see you crack it. Nice not to have to worry about the single pins:)
congratulations

WOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!:smilie_gruenweiss:

It's about bloody time Grandad...
I knew you had it in you and
finally now you know it too...
We couldn't be happier for you...
How good does it feel....

Welcome to the 300 club Tothy :drunk:

xx Mez , Baz & Sophia xx

Well done Steve.

You had to do it the night I wasn't there, didn't you!:p:p:p

You have been bowling so well lately, there should be another one just around the corner.

Congratulations Tothy!

After Saturday nights huge effort, this really is your week.

Cheers
Rosco from Mosco

Well done Tothy, all those friday night drinks at the bar with Hoggie must have worked miracles. Congratulations and it should be the first of many:)

u've got potential tothy.... but.... u suck at bowling
u suck at darts
and i'm sure you suck at table tennis too u sand bagger.

300!! 149?? 256..... thats why ur only 3rd bowler.
i could go on forever but i can't be bothered telling about how u choked in the 10th to only tie the series and 3way tie the last pot game. or u only pulled ur finger out coz we gave u so much S*** for sand bagging. yeh last nite was the quietest you have ever been. all in all... it was a hall of shame performance. i wont even mention the chicken run or jackpot...

in fact. me and mikey discussed it last nite after beers... ur off the team!! lol

we love u tothy :D ... FBSM 4 ever

u suck at darts

i could go on forever but i can't be bothered telling about how u choked in the 10th to only tie the series and 3way tie the last pot game. or u only pulled ur finger out coz we gave u so much S*** for sand bagging. yeh last nite was the quietest you have ever been. all in all... it was a hall of shame performance. i wont even mention the chicken run or jackpot...

in fact. me and mikey discussed it last nite after beers... ur off the team!! lol

we love u tothy :D ... FBSM 4 ever

come on frankie give him a break...

its not his fault...:p

oh yeh... :eek:fftopic2:
just wanted to thank u for the #8 sole and the beers.... and the food.
ur still a disgrace.

keep sat nite free coz u mite need to sub for me.
u wine drinkin hippie.

Well done Tothie!! Geez these Senior bowlers are bloody good.
Hope to hear of a few more before too long.

Regards,

Darren.

Did he finally drill up something that hooked enough!!!!!! :D Good stuff i'm glad i didnt have to wait that long

u suck at darts

hahaha, I'll agree with the sucking at darts comment.....lol

Great game for an 'ol fart, let's see if you can achieve the anchor spot :p.

Back
Top Bottom