Would You Like To See Aldo Belmonte Go Bald?

Forbesy

The Orange Tenpin Bowl is joining the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave this year with the aim to raise a minimum of $2000 for this great cause.

We have 3 participants who will be getting shaved, they are Aldo Belmonte (Owner of Orange Tenpin Bowl & Father of Jason), Jason (Chucky) Brown & Marilyn Schwenke (Treasurer of NSW TBA & Secretary of OTBA).

Yes Aldo has agreed to have his head shaved as long as we raise the minimum $2000.

The shave will take place at Orange Tenpin Bowl on Saturday 15th March at 4.30pm. Doing the shaving will be Paige Keegan who works at the bowl.

Please help us reach our target by donating on our shave page. Please be aware the it is in my name but the group name is Orange Tenpin Bowl.

My Shave Page http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/p....php?id=390719

Below are the current photo's of Aldo, Jason & Marilyn.

So far we have raised just over $1000.00

Thanks for your support
Event Organiser
Ron Forbes

Attachments

• Aldo Before.jpg
    Aldo Before.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Chucky Before.jpg
    Chucky Before.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Marilyn Before.jpg
    Marilyn Before.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2
Aldo would have to change his name ever so slightly...
Instead of Aldo B. he would simply be known as B Aldo

NO DON'T DO IT!!! Aldo is one of the best looking guys around, I'll pay to keep it on :D

I couldnt agree with you more George. He's got the good look goin for a middle aged bloke!

Hey Ron, how come you're not having a shave? :p

as everyone who knows Forbesy is aware he's very light on in the hair department as it is. so i challenged him to join in not by shaving but allowing the hair that he does have to grow. even offered to increase my contribution to the worthy cause Orange Tenpin Bowl is supporting. unfortunately he declined.

this is great but i think thye shave should be kept until the orange open, that we everyone can witness this great event

I agree, Orange Open would be a great time! Would it be too late for the charity though?

Graham, we know Ron's got none, but he would look funny growing whats left.

I agree, Orange Open would be a great time! Would it be too late for the charity though?

i know it would be quite a sight, that's why i challenged him. then we could shave him as well.

well yes i know its on that d ay but we can postpone it after eveyone has donated for the cause

i know i would giove some money to see it

If people are willing to pay to see it happen, i'll see if I can get him to postpone his shave till the Saturday night of the BWM Open.

As for me growing my hair, I think it would sooner snow on Ayres Rock. :av-2:

It would be worth it! Lets postpone it untill the completion of Saturdays squads! Would be a sight to see! Shaving 3 people bald is worth the trip from Sydney in itself. :p

If people are willing to pay to see it happen, i'll see if I can get him to postpone his shave till the Saturday night of the BWM Open.
As for me growing my hair, I think it would sooner snow on Ayres Rock. :av-2:

snow at Ayres Rcok hey. well if you stay at the bottom and i go to the top with a supply of OMO or something and tip it on you would that count.

surely for a good cause you could have a go as well.

how did you get on with postponing until BMW Open?

Ok I have spoken will Aldo and we are sorry to say that we will not be postponing the shave as there are to many of our local league bowlers that have been promised that the shave will happen on the Saturday 15th.

I will post photo's from the event after it happens, but please feel free to donate to a very worthy cause.

So far we have raised just over $1200.00 so more donations are needed to reach our goal of $2000.00.

Thanks to Michael & Deanne for your donations.

Back
Top Bottom