World Masters 2006 videos

dont know if anyone else has tried to open this zip file,,but the password supplied doesnt open it,,,any ideas??????

Once i unzipped it,,,,,,just opened it with Windows Media Player,the sound was very low but turned it up full an was able to listen to it.

Thanx for that Paul,i eagerly await for the next installment :)))))))

It wont let me download! When I click on download, the timer starts and when it gets to click here to download, it just refreshes the page!!!

J.Drew said:
It wont let me download! When I click on download, the timer starts and when it gets to click here to download, it just refreshes the page!!!

Not sure what your problem is but try a download program like flashget. Just drag and drop the click here to download into the download box . It is also good for anyone trying to download big files with dialup as it allows to resume download.Get it here http://down5.flashget.com/fgf172.exe

-John-Khan- said:
whens game 2?
Tuesday afternoon

Thanks Paul

that was great - any more of the matches or are they yet to come in ???
:p :D

There should be a match on today on Fox sports 2 at 3pm.

But who knows, b/c the 2nd match was meant to be on at 6am one morning, so I set the tape & the golf was on instead...

Jenny ;)

I'll post game 2 tommorrow, Im doing 2 versions ,one is same quality as the first game and an almost DVD quality version which will be in 2 files of 300 meg each. Yes and the 2nd game was a real split fest more like i bowl.

I watched it as well...

The commentator kept saying what a shocking shot to both bowlers!! And he was right.

It wasn't the most exciting 2 games of bowling that I have ever watched...

Today at 2pm is the next match on Fox 2.

Jenny ;)

Back
Top Bottom