Belmo wins world tenpin masters

big impressive what incredible awesome score!!!

congradulated to Jason Belmonte did great job hit all pins fell as (big two-hand machine).

David (deaf lefty)

Its an amazing effort and its hard to appreciate for average Joe Blow how difficult it is to win this event. This years line up was one of the toughest ever assembled and Belmo showed the World again the new standard of play.

Well done mate I know your reading this, good luck in Turkey, look forward to speaking to you soon.

well what do you say about this effort, its near impossible to put into words especially the effort put in to beat Paul Moor in the final who as we saw just recently on fox sports in Australia is no stranger to 300 games on telivised events via the Webber Cup.

Quite simply put Jason this is as close to perfection you can come in a 2 game shoot shoot out with 18 straight strikes followed by the open and then 5 more strikes. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Never in the history of the world ten pin masters has there been a more worthy champion, not only for the games you bowled but the competition you beat with 3 time runner up Paul Moor in the final and the defending champion Chris Barnes in the semi final and i bet there was a smile on your face all the way through.

Congratulations Belmo on a brilliant effort and may there be many more in the future.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

DITTO to what luke just said!!!

Jason you are a freaking machine this year!

You are doing yourself and your country very proud!

GREAT WORK BELMO!

Keep it up!
Marty

Congratulations Belmo!

You're an absolute legend.
Outstanding effort!
Im sure you can only get stronger from here.

All the best!

Absolutely magnificent stuff Jason, congrats, & keep it going.
Good to see Pete (Porky) is keeping an eye on whats going on.
Mate I wish you all the success that you deserve, give em heaps.
All the best from Mark & family.

Congratulations Belmo - you took my breath away with the power of your delivery many years ago in Sydney - I knew you would be great then - well done keep building on this wonderful exposure on the world arena.

Best wishes
Gail Torrens

Well done belmo! What a way to do it too. I don't think that scoring will be even matched let alone beaten in the world tenpin masters for many years!

Congrats Belmo!

Amazing, i cant find any words to describe it, and 2 TV 300's!! Outside of USBC hall of famer Ed Lubanski i believe Jason is the only bowler to achieve it.

Great work Jason, just shows the kids that they can do anything if they apply themselves.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but over his 8 games on TV, he bowl 2083. Thats a crazy 260 average, how can he be beaten?

Back
Top Bottom