Why Queensland men can't win Rachuig

Time for some popcorn I think :snack:

From the deleted posts looks like I missed some fun.

GOOD LUCK QLD TEAMS DO US PROUD!!

hey pilko can you stop deleting jase's comments so i can see what he is saying. this has been one of the best threads for a long time.

No problems Fred...... Thread Closed

Is Not...:D

OFFENCE 502 DEROGATORY CONDUCT

Conducting himself or herself in a manner derogatory or prejudicial to the best interests of the game of
tenpins or to the objects of TBA. Including (but without limiting the generality of this provision) conduct
prejudicial to the good order and discipline of TBA.

Placing the game of tenpins in jeopardy of unfair criticism by the use of dishonest or disreputable
tactics in connection with the game.

Suggested Penalty - not less than 1 month suspension of membership or suspension of membership or
other penalty for a period of time as deemed appropriate by the Local Association Board of Directors.

I think the first clause covers it

You can also be suspended for not paying monies owed to TBA or any association... Interesting! ;)

Guys,

Young people read these threads so please refrain from using offensive comments.

If you can't comment without using foul language or worse, then don't comment. No wonder some young people of today are disgusting. Look where they are learning it from!

To the moderators of these forums,

What is the point of one moderator or admin overriding a moderator's actions when it was clearly necessary for Pilko to moderate? If this sort of content continues you can expect people to not read these forums at all.

Coiln,

Pilko is doing his job...

There is nothing in this thread that people haven't read, said or heard before...

Coiln,

Pilko is doing his job...

There is nothing in this thread that people haven't read, said or heard before...

Jase,

That does not mean it gives license to continue it, does it? Just remember people = all people. Young and old. How would you like your 8 year old son or daughter to read stuff like that? As a parent, would you allow your son/daughter to keep reading these threads?

There's simply no reason to talk/post in this fashion.

I think this is realy getting lost now
LOST is an understatement!
All George has said 'If Queensland want to win Rachuig put the best team in'. The best team to represent the state is not bowling. SIMPLE!
Who is accountable for this team?
Who is accountable for kicking a bowler out?
Why do Queensland not want the best opportunity to win Rachuig?
When bowling in Mackay a month ago Queensland bowlers had sour grapes then and the politics are still not sorted.

It never ceases to amaze me how someone can express an opinion, ask a few questions, then get every thick head come out and sling a heap of abuse and foul language! Everyone seems to have alot to say but after all of that, the original answers still don't seem to be answered. I think there may be some double standards elevating a person over top of a reserve in waiting. Can anyone give a reasonable answer without getting personal? I hope the best team does get to bowl, imagine the comments after Rachuig if Qld doesn't do well. "You only beat us cause we didn't have our best team in" is not what anyone wants to hear afterwards.

This is just Qld, can we have a post like this in every State forum? :D Or lets discuss who isnt going to win B grade mixed doubles, or whos hiring the nicest minibus, or who everyoners 'Rachuig wife' going to be mmmmphphh!!!! I think someone just covered my gob with packing tape then :p

In the haste to criticise, some of us need to be reminded that if it were not for certain people there would not be an Invitational Team at all this year.

2 people and 2 people alone, Morty Douglass and Rob Buckley, were the prime movers in presenting the plan to retain an Invitational Team and to unite Queensland. It was due to their efforts alone that the Board was persuaded to continue with an Invitational Team.

To date, the majority of TBAQ Board members have not become involved in the mechanics and the rights and wrongs of this years process however they are well aware that TBAQ has come in for considerable Internet criticism this year and they will look at all ways and means of correcting this situation next year.[/QUOTE to be honest there have been a few people other than Morty and robbie lucky buckley involved a lot of discussions were done by myself (otty not another tenpin) and steve lotto boy hunt

Have been watching this post with great interest.
From personal experience on what it takes to actually win Rachuig,Rankings have absolutely no relevence and no comparison to great team experience.The only times i have seen any argument for Rankings being any use in a good Rachuig team is when NSW had all thier stars in the team but on the other hand these guys are all great team bowlers unlike what i have seen on this thread???
I have no doubt that Queensland have the best credentialed team bowler they could possibly get and one who actually knows what it takes to win Rachuig and who also has a team gold medal for his country to his name?
You guys have a great team now go and create history in front of your home crowd theres nothing better than that.
cheers

Hey George...

You Didn't happen to check while you were there to see if there is a rule on being Disciplined For ‘Bringing A Sport Into Disrepute’...

If there is such a thing i am sure TBA could have a field day with this thread alone...

p.s Has anyone had there Sanction suspended for any length of time????

you make a point jase
but if they did now George would have plenty of grounds to challenge it, because theres heaps of posts by alot of people over the last couple of years that imo would be in the same boat.

The problem in qld is too many people wanna ***** and moan in bowl centres and on here about what people on commitees do or dont do but dont front up to meetings when their voice counts.

I went to the state agm 2 years ago and i was blown away by the numbers or should i say lack of numbers
there was the TBAQ board, employees and 4 bowlers.

George im not gonna carve you like many others have because i have alot of respect for you but if you want to change things in QLD put it in writing and go to the AGM

Two cents worth from a QLD'er who has defected to VIC and is just a hack bowler...........

My observations about the differences between QLD and Vic - there is a lot less politics and lot less cat fighting down here! Maybe if QLD bowlers stopped trying to beat each other you would all have a better chance of beating the other states.....just a thought! :confused: The Vics do so well because for the most part all the crap is put aside and the focus is on the bowling!

George deserves respect as a bowler, what your personal feelings are about him is irrelevant. He is a great bowler, he has proved himself to be so. I won't claim to know why he is not bowling Rachuig as I do not know the facts, nor will I get into that debate, but constant personal attacks on one of your best bowlers wouldn't be in the best interest of your State's competitive interests would it?

Sure George talks the talk............ but he can walk the walk on the lanes!!! He does so time after time.

Maybe you should defect to another State George, I don't think you are appreciated in the Sunshine State! ;)

Back
Top Bottom