Who will be our next GREAT BOWLER?

bfcc said:
most of you booked in for the sport series 1st then pulled out , so maybe it wasn't the sport series that made the clashes!!!!!!!!
Even so, im not going to pull out of the state masters, and a chance to represent my state at the junior nationals just so you can see me bowl and to prove a point. If you wanna see us bowl, Luke Matty and myself, come to Mt. Gravett on Sunday

Hey jeff,
If you can put a sport series on a day which doesnt clash with a youth or junior tournament (which your first 3 events do) then ill get matty, adam, luke and myself to show up

Hamish you guys free this Sunday...Luke has his name down also its the last one for the year if your keen...

Glen Loader gets my vote on this thread, Has the complete package as a bowler...

glen loader all thew way smartesty thing u eva said sis he is a true champion and great 2 watch

glen loader all the way...
Here, here.
This guy's got such a tight game. I'll just say "This guy can bowl!"
Folks who know me know that's high and considered praise. ;-)
Cheers,
Jason

p.s. There is so much talent out there. Michael Z, the Cow and Mick Little come to mind immediately. Look at what George did last year. Undoubtedly I'll think of someone obvious that I missed just after pressing "post"...

I dont post all that often these days but i cant let this topic go past without putting in my 2 cents worth. Without doubt the next big thing in Australian bowling is Glen Loader.....ive had the pleasure of seeing Glen bowl for the last few years and this guy has it all...from repeatability to accuracy and power and the determination of a true champion. The guy is simply awesome.

Paul Trotter

i would have to say that bloody lefty porto will have a chance in the future if he keeps putting his mind 2 it

its brady by the way

I think another name no one has yet mention is Dion Alexander... So many acheivement for him at such young age.... he can do anything he sets his mind too... great bowler in my eyes...
Timmy

Glen Loader without a doubt, although a few years ago I always thought that his older brother Steve was the next best thing.

I reckon that Toni Woodcock has to be up there for the females. Its a shame that she hasnt had the chance to impact the bowling scene too much over your side of the country.

Looking at Glen Loader in the Perth Cup this year he looks like he could be on his way up.

Belmo seems to have the sustainability to not just go hard now but continue it for years which if he can perform for a lengthy period will make him a GREAT.

Who would have the most talent but has wasted it??

I totally agree with you about toni. If you could give her the chance to travel as much as everyone else she would definately be a household name as one of the greats of australia

There is a huge list of should and could of be's but if you want something bad enough you'll find a way. Georgya is an excellent example of going out and doing this, not even Belmo had 2 International titles before he was 13, she is certainly one to watch......

might try to sign her now to a 5 yr deal, lol :D

Watch Rochelle Mottlee over the next few years. Best young talent around these parts. Will be hard to beat in any field by the time she reaches youth. David Porto must rank near the top in the youth and has the skills to go far. Another George F in my opinion.

The Rock and Matty J for sure. I've watched Matt have his 1st year doing the national round and he has finished well. Pitty he's 62 feet tall. The Rock is amazing and she has me scared.

I say Hamish Rogers cause he has achieved soo much and he has a lot of talent for this sport. I'm a little bias...lol...

Melissa xoxox

Back
Top Bottom