WHO IS THE BEST VIC BOWLERS M/F?

OK im taking over dis account lopl Jess lawrence here again...well my opinion would have 2 b matt o he just strikes em down 24/7 mickey has a great shot..linsay yup hes good lisa cox it just goes right in....cam jenkins akira miani even dough he dun live here anymore carly allen n i think olivia lawrence me sis still has it in her!!! later pplz!

well there is alot of good bowlers from vic ,
heard alot about anthony morrel but yet to see him bowl , so here is my top three,

1# Matt Obrien (great shot and mental game will be hard to beat in years to come )
2# Joel Lovegrove ( great guy ,and never misses )
3# Lindsay Kilpatrick (if only he keeps clear of bullfrogs remember them linds )

Id have to agrre with you angry man. At least someone remembered Johnny.

Now I think the open male squad for East Coast this year in Vic will be.

Matty O'Brien
Brad Allen
John Costantini
Mickey Z
Luke Burton
Dale Zammit
not sure on the 7th one

Im not sure about the females though

Carly Allen will be in it for sure

Just want to inform you all that northcote lanes are really hard at the moment so hopefully the are warn a bit by the time the try outs come along.

Just writting to find out who's bowling in Shur graphics on sunday at Keon Park

Yeah I think some of the best VIC youth bowlers are:

Lindz (Improved heaps in last 2 years, good stuff keep it up)
Matty_O (Best Mental game by a youth in Aus and he frows 1 of the best shots in Aus)
Mickey Z (Frows a nice shot and hes only 15 i think)
Porto (Frows a nice lefty shot and he is only 16 or somethin)
Anthony M(Lefty 2 Hands frows it smooth)
Shaun P (Haven't seen him bowl much but good stuff keep it up)

Remember boys just whack that thing!!!!!

Chicks,

Carly A (just frowing the boards)
Tamara
Tracey (It will come with age)

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Well here is who In think will make the girls open side for East Coast this year:

Carly Allen
Tracey Madden
Kylie Groom
Nicole Adamo?
Renee Webber?
Jessica Dzoba (sorry if its spelt wrong)
too hard to choose the 7th one as the ones left over are pretty equal to each other

Any suggestions

Hey Berto thanks for mentioning me I just wish I had as much confidence in my bowling as some of you guys do. I just want to see how I bowl in Shur Graphics on the weekend and take it from there. My shot is kind of lacking at the moment so its back to the basics for me again I think.

Oh and Craig Ryan the shot to play at northcote at the moment is 5 board with a dull ball. The polished balls dont seem to be doin much down there at the moment. Ill talk to yoou monday

Hey Tam...
there is also a shot inside keeping it tight that i found late monday nite... went from 70odd in the 5th to finish with 195

Thanks Craig ill keep that in mind. Im bowling there again on monday night so ill give it a try. I think accuracy is the key point down there.

Hopefull once they have been bowled on a bit they wont be so tough.

Tam

Back
Top Bottom