WERRIBEE YOUTH 2006

sorry to confuse every one. I intended to highlight the past winners with the years too, but when I uploaded it didn't quite come out that way,

Edi

2005: Glen and Claire

Update 9.3.2006

get your averages updated guys. Scratch is 210 (as per entry form)

Remember to have your TBA membership numbers handy too. A great idea is to key your membership number (receipt number too if required) into your mobiles.

Don't forget that QubicaAMF have made this the 2nd in their series. A $6000 overseas bowling package is up for grabs (1 male and 1 female).

I will get Glenn to post criteria for prize winnings on this website.

Thanks,

Edi

Attachments

• 9.3.06 WBEE YTH CUP 2006 NAMES SHEET.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 103
Derek has told me he will be bowling and will be paying it all on the day is that alright Edi.

Chris Castle
Team Brunswick
Asia Pacific

Hi Edi,
Can u plz take Marisha Virtue off the squad listing please she is un able 2 bowl now sorri.
Any my entry form and deposit should be posted off as soon as i can get it off.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hi Edi,
Can u plz take Marisha Virtue off the squad listing please she is un able 2 bowl now sorri.
And my entry form and deposit should be posted off as soon as i can.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

I will remove Matt Whiting, and Marisha Virtue from our listing. Payment on the day will be accepted if you are unable to geta deposit to us.

PLEASE let us know if you are listed and are unable to make it- particularly B squad.

Edi

Just one more reminder: averages please!!

Wait a little they will update when Edi is ready. They posted one yesterday so i don't think that will change much.

Chris

Here is the latest update for Werribee Youth.

I have highlighted those that need to send through averages or they will receive a 210 on the day.

Please get me as much info as possible prior to the event.

Thanks all,

Edi

Attachments

• WBEE YTH CUP 2006 SQUADS AS OF 15.3.2006.pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 199
QUBICA-AMF have kindly donated a number of latest release bowling balls to be used as give aways for the Werribee Youth Tournament next week. So get your entries in!! Only 7 days to go.

Just to let you know how the Qubica AMF main prize works:

Each Tournament in the series is run by the individual centres and Qubica-AMF is the sponsor of the end of year prize.

There is a series of Qubica-AMF ranking points (independant of TBA) that is applied to all events in the series which accumulate to decide on the main prize winners in Female and Male divisions.

For example: Each bowler will receive 25 points for participation in an event, and 100 points is allocated to the winner- giving the winner 125 points. In the case of no separate male and female divisions Qubica AMF will split the field and allocate points as if it were 2 divisions.

You don't have to bowl all events as the SA event is double points.

The main prize will consist of:

A return trip to LAs Vegas to bowl in the True Amateur Tournament. Includes return economy air fare and accommodation and entry in to the tournament. This prize is for male and female winners.

They will also receive 2 x Ebonite balls and a bowling bag, and 4 Ebonite shirts. (Ebonite is covering the tournament entry).

Remember that the prizes are not transferable, nor are they redeemable for cash. Should the winners not be able to take them, then they will be given to the next highest ranked person.

Value: est $6000 each.

Glenn Rowland may be able to add clarification to some of the rules as we go forward- just in case I have missed something,

Regards,

Edi

hi edi

i sent you mine and chris' averages about a week ago but you haven't put them on the squad listing.

Averages again are:

Matt Watson - 202
Chris Watson - 183

cheers

matt

Just letting you know that Cassie Fagg's average is 180 at the end of last year and she is from QLD. Adam Pringle's ave is 204.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom