Which way do you turn to walk back?

Which way do you turn to head back to the player's area after a bowl?

• Total voters
boston_represent said:
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. Talk about being bored! That's like asking "which butt cheek do you scratch?" or "which side of the bed do you get out of?"
C'mon people, why make a fool of yourself by actually taking this topic seriously?
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give this thread my seal of disapproval! #-o
thread20sucks6mi.jpg

Nobody said you had to read it...
Nobody said you had to take it seriously...
I dont see you making any threads that are any more interesting.

Must admit I thought it was an interesting thread... Made me stop and think for a minute about what I did and why...!! Maybe subjects like this one might make us think a little bit more about our game and help us change one thing for improvement! Then again it may not too, but if not we have had a little bit of a time out... and/or maybe a laugh!! - Chris

You tell him Mrs Storm. And boston, you think its dumb, you disapprove, well stiff s h i t NOBODY cares.
As for me, it depends on which side of the lane i'm on. If im on the left i turn right and vise versa.

Hey Chris, you know which way i walk off!! To my locker to grab another ball!!!:mrgreen:

boston_represent said:
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. Talk about being bored! That's like asking "which butt cheek do you scratch?" or "which side of the bed do you get out of?"
C'mon people, why make a fool of yourself by actually taking this topic seriously?
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give this thread my seal of disapproval! #-o
thread20sucks6mi.jpg

I THINK bOSTON YOU'VE BEEN SCRATCHING THE MIDDLE 2 OFTEN:agrue:

I really don't know... haven't thought about it before really!

LOL

I guess I walk back both ways - it all depends on the side I am bowling on

Good question!

I turn right myself but i used to and i see alot of people doing it they walk all the way back still looking at the lanes unless they get a strike?

never thought about it myself. guess it wud b a bit of both depending on where i put the shot. my return question is do u breath in or out when u let go of the ball? Hmmmm

I went bowling a few hours ago and l've noticed l turn to the left, no matter which lane l am on (in relation to where the ball return is).

I work for the Australian Bureau of Statistics. (True!) Would you like me to lobby the Multi Purpose Household Survey people to see if this question can be sequenced into the Participation in Culture and Leisure Activities supplementary survey?

We could have some definitive results to this burning issue within a decade. :roll:

Cheers,
Jason

I always turn to my left, after stepping off to my right, backwards with my left then pivot on my left heal..

I watched all my videos and it is almost always exactly the same, maybe miss a pivot here or there. Or in the rare event that I ride to the left, then I turn right..

Well I dont know about you all, but I know when I am on the odd lane, I turn to my right, and when I am on the even lane I turn back to my left, nothing worse then being on the even lane turning to your right, and facing oncoming traffic of the person next door bowling.

I think I have to agree with Kellie on this one. Stay on your own lanes by turning towards your own ball return. Thought that would be the sensable thing to do.
Nothing worse than walking head first into the bowler next to you 1/2 way through his approach swinging a 15lb bowling ball at your head by turning the other way.
After saying that I have no idea what I do. Hopefully left on the even lanes & right on the odd lanes. I'll check it out when I start bowling again.

P.S. Dont tell Kellie I agree with her on something.

Back
Top Bottom