What T.V Adds Annoy you?

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
I'm really getting sick of the Nestle adds on t.v with that netballer in them...
Everytime I'm watching tv it's on...
What's she say...? "Good Food, Good Life!" Something like that!
Anyway by that I was just wondering what other adds people can't stand?

The Oral B ads
"We can't show you his/her face, because he/she is a dentist"

All ads during Prisonbreak!!!!

The rugs a million ads, although we haven't seen one for a while....
He always had an excuse for a sale
Forced to move sale
Closing down sale
Water Damage sale
Too many rugs sent by mistake sale etc, etc, etc

Those over 50 aged people sitting around a table talking about sh1t. Think its something to do with insurance for people over 50.

Any ad for a current affair on nine. Current Affair shows are not strictly about information but entertainment and they only privilage on point of view in the means of entertaining their audience saying things like how un-Australian.

Any ad with the sound of an alarm clock in it (especially the buzzing sound ones)

Any ads during 24 (thank god for VCRs!!)

All those bloody ringtone ads that infest every channel on Foxtel.

Burn in hell, Jamster.

Definately RACQ Insurance ads. There isn't even one that's worth watching. They are the worst by a mile. Thank goodness for the fast forward and/or the change channel button.

Basically anything with a stupid jingle that gets stuck in your head no matter how s**t it is...

I hate thoose carpet court ads to i just wanna shot that f***ing Jester

Another add I cant stand alot is that Bushells tea... "Is it as gooooooooood As Bushells..." I cant even listen to it when it comes on! Lol!

The one that does me ( old ad ) in is that Ants Pants one with a semi naked woman lying down and she says sickem rex .....................................[-X

Gary.............................................:cool:

The ads which i cant stand are the smoking ones - such as the guy with gangrene on his foot. As effective and essential ads like these are, i really cant stand watching it, wether eating or not.

any add that gets repeated within the same break time.

adds are bad enough without having to repeat them back to back

Back
Top Bottom