What have you broken on a car.

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
The most expensive thing I have broken on a car is the automatic gear selector on a "ROLLS ROYCE". Not my fault it was damaged on transit from Hong Kong. GOD BLESS the "WHARFIES" were would we be without them.

Once put a pick axe through the roof, bonnet and windscreen of a dirty old TX Gemini owned by this tosser I couldn't stand who was harrassing and threatening an old girlfriend of mine once.

nothing toooo expensive...
but my brother has done the following to my car:

3 gear boxes
diff's
cv joints
ad something else...

but in total, its cost like $5000 to repair.
its for the gear boxes though, coz i fixde the cv joints...

When I was first towing I droped a car off the back of my truck at an accident site. The cars were blocking the road and the Female police officer (who was on her first week out of the academy) ordered me to move the car ASAP. So I hooked it up winched on the back of the truck and she was yelling at me to move it without chaining it down. So I got in the truck and slowly moved off the road under her instuction. Another car stopped dead in front of me so I had to hit the brakes really hard when I did this the car rolled forward the hooks fell moff then the car proceded to roll off the back of the truck back into the car it already hit causing more damage. The officer run to her car and left the accident site. Later I heard she had been relocated to a country post. That was 15 years ago have not done that again and learnt a lot since then. The other drivers have not let me live it down yet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The worst damage I've done (not my fault though) got collected by a truck who decided at the last minute not to turn left! He was carrying 7 tone of steel & I was in a 5 door Holden Barina. Need less to say the car 360ed & was a total right off. That was 5 1/2 years ago & I had just dropped my six month old daughter off when it happened, I escaped with cuts & bruises & a bung knee in winter for the rest of my life.... **** happens hey :rolleyes:

Last year when we were on our way to the car yard to trade our car in and pick up our new one, we stopped at the KFC drive through. I swipped the mirror "OOPS" so we drove into the car yard with one mirror hanging off. I told the sales guy that it happened at the shops that afternoon & some punk must have hit my car with a trolley or something.

playing cricket in the street and there was a mercedes parked in the street,

i bowled mat whacked the ball and hit the mercedes thing on the bonnet and bent it, we ran!!!!!!

I broke a whole car by rolling it. Remember looking up and seeing the roof making sparks from the road surface and th wwindshield shattering (toughened glass not laminated in those days). Not a single salvageable panel on the whole car. I was completely unhurt though, and no-one else was involved. Lucky.

The Reggae said:
& I had just dropped my six month old daughter off when it happened

Ohhh, that was lucky.... i bet u woulda been like... omg thank god it wants 20 minutes ago.

Well, a few years ago I had a 3yr old Kia carnival. On the way to a tournie (only just made check-in) I blew the head (common fault apparently) and because the newer parts were not compatible had to have half the motor replaced at our cost as it was just out of warranty. We were without a vehicle for about 7 weeks. I hated that car after that so organised to trade in on a Commodore two weeks after I got it back and the day I was to do the actual change over the gear box went.....ARRRRRRRRR! I will stick to Commodores I think!

Back
Top Bottom