WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO !

MR HOLD3M

Got wondering the other day about old bowling buddies .I used to practice with Ray Perkovic who has since moved to Paynesville but might be moving back soon to melbourne .But what ever happened to Andrew Warchulski,Ivan Zubovic.If anyone can shed some light i would be greatful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about some of the others!

Where is Ian Bradford, Mike Kennedy, Chris Batson etc.

Do they still bowl or just have they vanished from the bowling scene altogether?

Used to really enjoy watching Ian bowl, just a machine.

Rob

Hi Rob

Chris Batson is coaching the Malaysian National Team, looks pretty set there, I don't think he's bowling at all but still full of heaps of info.

See ya soon Cheryl Bast

Rob,

Mike is still bowling down here in Geelong. Spends most of his tournament days bowling seniors I think. But he is still pluggiong along.

Cheers

G,day Rob
I cought up with Ian Bradford at this years Melbourne Cup hasn't changed a bit still the Gentelman he's always been. Still a book of knowledge and very approachable and genuine nice guy, dont think he is bowling anymore.

Regards Paul Bast PS are you and Lisa going to Warrnambool if so we will see you there if not maybe at the nationals.

Ray Perkovic was in the bowl (Sale) today said he my think about moving back to Melb next year. He is missing not bowling regulary(mind you he does come in every week or near enough to).He is averaging about 185-190. If he moves back i recon he my start doing senior and watch out if he does i beleive he will average 200+.

I see that a another blast from the past has put himself down to bowl in a tourny up in sunny QLD, that person being Terry Wenban .Hopefully he will get back in to the tourny scene . With the hi tech gear available today he would still be a force to be reckoned with.Hope to see Terry come domn to Vic and participate in a few of the big tournys in the near future.

Hey ralph here is a blast from the past Daryl holt just received an invite to his 50th this month........renta

Hey Rob
Mike Kennedy is not just trundling along, shot 300 at Moorabbin in the Seniors last weekend, using a Urethane ball cos it "was too dry for a reactive"! His swing, timing and release are sensational.

Learnt more about bowling releases in a 10 minute conversation with Mike than I had in the previous year. His insights and the openness with which he discusses bowling is astounding.

Sumo

Daryl heh when is he gunna make a comeback in the seniors lol. ;) I vaguely remember him making the cut in a Melbourne cup with a 11 pound teal rhino now that was some effort .I think the light ball was used because his back was stuffed. Just goes to show if you are accurate enough anything is achievable.RE the human robot bowling machine Ian Bradford was a good example i believe once he won a tourny in SA just bowling brooky strikes now that would have been cool to watch.Not to mention all of the opponents he would of been PEEING off :mad: .In his hey day he was untouchable.Okay enough rambling on from me for now. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the history update Shelts are you bowling Warny cup this year seeing you have done so well there in the last couple of years.Should be a cruise this year though now they have gone synthetic and have a Kegel probably need 150 over to make matchplay LOL. ;) ;) ;)

Cant remember if my names already down, i'd better email Patrick and Hilly(assuming they're helping run it) and get a spot, Warnambool can send my old fav pair(3 and 4) to my house if they want to.

I'll 1 & 2 please. have very fond memories of that pair..... :cool: Will make an outdoor centre in my backyard. Only spot l got room for something that big.

Who wants the others, that leaves 5 to 12.

Back
Top Bottom