What a great day

scott

To Jeff Jase Dave and all the staff at cabolture what a fantastic day the lanes ran well the condition was good and the lunch was great too and thank you to Jase for that too. To all that havent bowled in the sport series i recomend u all have a crack at this it is such a great format and great conditions to bowl on and everybody has alot of fun together thanks again to Jase Jeff Dave and the bowl staff it was a great day.

i would like to say also thanks to jeff and his team for another great day,
the only down side are people that put there name down and dont turn up.
maybe jeff might need to ask for a deposit from now on.
thnaks fred

THANKS JASON FOR A LOVELY DAY. YOU GOT RID OF DARREN FOR US AT LEAST A HALF A DAY. WE HAD A GIRLS DAY OUT WHICH WAS FANBLOODYTASTIC. THANK YOU FOR THE LUNCH YOU PROVIDED.

KIM, MUM & THE GIRLS

LOVE YOU SO MUCH UNCLE JASE.

Thanks Jase (Pearsons Automotive), Caboolture Bowl and all others that assisted, I had a great day and enjoyed bowling on the condition set and also bowling with a different group of people. Thank you to all those that bowled. You will definately be seeing me at the next one... I may be able to con some others to bowl as well.

thanks guys for the feedback , look forward to seeing you at the next tourny and maybe some of your mates might want to step up and take the challenge.

jeff.

Back
Top Bottom