What a fantastic weekend

scott

I would like to thank Kellie Hart Jason Pearson David fairbanks Bob Hardie and all the staff at tweed heads bowl for a fantastic weekend.

To Jase and Kellie without your support this sport would not be where it is today the circut is amazing I only bowled the 1 but I cant tell you guys how much I enjoyed myself. I regret now not bowling in all of the tournaments but next year I will be there for sure.

To Tweed Heads staff you guys were great all weekend Bob and David your support was great and the weekend ran very smothly lanes ran well and also bowled well the condition was great

This was my first cut in the serious adult tournament scene and to be honest the format was great made it a real exciting final

Congrats to Steve and Cameron on your win you guys bowled well and to George and paul hard luck but second is still a good finsh. To Henry and Brad congrats on 3rd not bad Henry when u qualified 30th mate well done. To Pilko and Brando well bowled aswell.

To Lawrie Hill mate it was an absolute pleasure to be paried up with such a high class bowler mate I thank you and sorry about all those 9th frames I left open mate but I was happy with our 5th placing you were a great partner and thanks again

To Brent Murry who I bowled with all through qualifying you are a great bloke and you made it a fun couple of days just remember mate hit light and u will carry all game

I cant say enough for all the support that Kellie and Jase have given Ten Pin Bowling in Queensland I am personally thanking you guys for everything and thanks for getting me into that last spot in 'B' squad at such short notice it was a quick trip from Forest Lake to Tweed on saturday.

All I can say is thank you to all involved this weekend it was great I will be back next year for sure actually I cant wait. I hope everyone has a safe christmas and a good new year and I will see some of you again on the 15th at Caboolture for the final sports series

Thanks Again

Scott Fryer

Thanks everyone for a great weekend of bowling. Well done Scott on making money in both cuts. I really enjoyed the doubles format and that was my main aim in qualifying.

Well done George on winning the singles and thanks for carrying me to second place in the doubles. And its good you are retiring on top of your game. Good on ya Henry the donating has finished and now your dangerous.

What a fantastic weekend. This format was exciting and it was great to see some real buzz back into bowling. Just looking around in Matchplay, and saw everyone smiling and having a good time, is what's it all about.

Congrats to george on winning the singles, well bowled, and also well bowled to Cameron on his second, Brad on his third place good stuff mate.

On another note when I pulled out Cameron's name, my immediate thought was oh, geez am I going to get it now, and boy didn't every one go to town, but Cameron said don't listen to them, let our bowling do the talking, in which we did, so thanks cam.

Last but not least, thanks to Kellie and Jase for all there efforts and time through out the year, making the wide bay circuit a success. Thankyou

good to see you amonst it mate ,keep thinking and you will cash in a lot more times.I get great satisfacsion in seeing young bowlers doing well like yourself.Espesially when you have the biggest shot in the country.
Good luck to you
Mark
(Now onto somthink more important,Whers our BOAT)

good to see you amonst it mate ,keep thinking and you will cash in a lot more times.I get great satisfacsion in seeing young bowlers doing well like yourself.Espesially when you have the biggest shot in the country.
Good luck to you
Mark
(Now onto somthink more important,Whers our BOAT)

Hey Mark I will have the new boat on Monday buddy

Back
Top Bottom