Western Australian Sports Series

You've done a great thing for bowling in this state, Matt. It takes an enormous amount of courage and commitment to formulate and organize anything from scratch, let alone a sports event.

To anyone who elected not to bowl, or opted out, I would strongly urge you to participate in the next round at Cannington; I hear Matt's cooking up a specifically nasty oil pattern for the event. I'll be there, holding up the field and making my $100 contribution to the 'Welcome back Carol' fund...

Congratulations to Carol Gianotti,in winning the first WASS,,she was the most consistant bowler all day an thoroughly deserved her win.Also well done to all the bowlers who turned up to Kelmscott,it was a great turnout with only a few no-shows,but thats to be expected.

And a great job done by Matt and Ian for organising such a good event,the pattern was challenging,and the lanes behaved themselves,so well done to Kelmscott as well,(the above ground ball returns still takes a bit of getting used to though)

look forward to the next round

johnnyb

Well the tournament went great, I thank all the bowlers and THE STAFF, that helped the day go smoothly, credit to matt, well done, but matt wasn't the only one that worked his arse off to get this series going.

btw...
john, you were awesome all day :D
Cheers Cat,,,,,,,,,,,,,it amazing what happens when all the I's are dotted,,an the T's are crossed,an all the planets are aligned,,,,,,,,,,,:p

An next time i might do more than have the flu,poke myself in the eye with my sunny's,an smash one of my bowling fingers in my bag while i'm trying to get a ball out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:roflmao:

ALL BEFORE I START BOWLING

johnnyb

Back
Top Bottom