Western Australian Sports Series

O

Ososober

Western Australian Sports Series will be holding its first tournament on 17th June 2007 at Kelmscott Tenpin bowl.

with plans to hold tournaments every month at different centers.

see entry form for more details or contact

Ian Jones [email protected]
Matt Watson [email protected]

Ian Jones
Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl
265 Railway Ave
Kelmscott

Attachments

• W A Sports Series.pdf
    102.7 KB · Views: 35
edited entry form. please use this one
Ian

Attachments

• W A Sports Series.pdf
    102.8 KB · Views: 47
HEY GUYS
ANY INTEREST YET ?????"
WOULD BE A CRYING SHAME IF THE SO CALLED "FIGJAM'S" DON'T SUPPORT IT.
GREAT FOR RACHUIG TRAINING ??????

KJ

Hi Everybody

Squad Listing as of 26/05/07:

Matt Watson
Chris Watson
Ian Jones
Clinton Phelps
Mitch Marris
Bryant Cocker
Paul Terry

Keep those entries coming guys.

Matt

Squad List as of 27/05/07

Matt Watson
Chris Watson
Ian Jones
Clinton Phelps
Mitch Marris
Bryant Cocker
Paul Terry
Cameron Lazic
Matt Jones
Adrian Lee
Mitch Edom
Michael Muir
Tom McLoughlin

I'd think about it, but I'm making a $150 contribution to someone else's bank balance on the 10th (cashed up cup) and can't afford to pay out two weeks in a row. I'd love to have a shot at the cheetah pattern though...

But you kids have fun. :)

Its good to see that common sense has prevailed an we are happy to bowl where-ever the events are held,as we have been starved of scratch competition for too long.

I for 1 wont be bowling ,as the tournament was scheduled for when i am working,,,,,,,how rude :p

But will look forward to bowling in the next tournament when or where-ever it will be held,,,,,,,

johnnyb

There are 13 names down to bowl with 18 votes on the Poll....

Those 5 People, please put ur name down to bowl ASAP.....it makes life for the organisers easier knowing how many are planning to actually bowl the event sooner than later.

And please dont vote if your not planning on bowling the 1st event, kinda seems purposeless. (Im sure thats a word, if not it is now :p)

Not sure, however, once the poll has closed, i will be removing the votes of non WA bowlers so we have an opinion and a pattern decided by the bowlers in WA.

Matt

Ive heard from 2 people...that the Kelmscott event may be moved to Cannignton.....Can you confirm for me? Id really hope not

Thanks

AGE,

I was told that it may be moved to Cannington as they will be able to get more people bowling.

Id prefer it to remain at Kelmscott.... Id rather bowl in a different centre, especially with the Cannington Cashed Up Cup the weekend before.

Clint,

Can't confirm just yet. Was talk about it yesterday. Will have a confirmed answer by tonight as to the location.

i agree with you real deal. i am also bowling cashed up and dont really wanna bowl 2 tournaments in the same centre within a week of each other. i would rather kelmscott if we can.

we need to vary and share the tournaments around different centres with different patterns and surfaces as well. i have only bowled at kelmscott once and those that i was bowling with will tell you that i found it a challenge so im not saying this because it is my "comfort zone" centre.

would be a shame if its not held at kelmscott in my humble opinion.

I have already have two paid entries, with the understanding that it would be held at Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom