Well Done Boobs

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Congratulations to Bobby O'Reilly who bowled a 300 game tonight at Castlehill Bowl. Well Done on making it 2 bro, Keep them coming, especially in the States.
Congrats again bro, Well Deserved and Well Bowled.

Later Da Cowman!

Why thank you Cow my good friend.
But lets not forget your 300 tonight a strikexone making it number 2 for you if im not mistaken.
congrats man derserve it and im expecting a truck load more from you in the near future.
l8r Boobs

One question...wheres my 300??? :?
Nah...well done to both Bobby and Cow. Its good to hear of such fine achievements coming from such fine bowlers.
Keep up the great work guys!

Luv Jen.

congrats to both bobby and cow...good to see the results u both deserve happening.... have fun in the states bobby...and dont forget to keep in touch.
Love Tiffany

Congratumalations Cow and Boob, good to see your both bowling really well...

Keep up the good work
Adrian

Woah one for both in the same night?? Very nice work boys...but don't leave me behind :p hehehe

Well done boys keep them coming!!

congrats to you both cow and bobby good to see that you 2 are bowlin excellent keep it up. good luck over in the states bobby see yu around

laters nathan parlby

Hey nut here
Just to Say Well Done to Bobby and cant 4get good old cow. well done guys!!

Later Nutta Aka. Ash

Yeah ill join in and congratulate both Bobby and Cow. Well done guys both well deserved. Now thats 1 more i have to catch up :) .

Keep up the great bowling guys

later

Well done to Bobby - good luck in the states

and Congrats to cow I'm sure there will be alot more in the future

Kara

congrats boys thats good to hear.

these guys were great team mtes in hong kong and deserve every achievement that goes their way.

all the best to bobby in the states and would u hurry up and me to msn

cow... ill see ya round

cheers boys

parlbs

GO BOBBY - WOO HOO
congrats matey - well deserved. Keep up the awesome bowling in the states and have an unreal time - dont forget to keep in touch and let us know how ya killing it over there :) we'll all miss you bud

Also a big congrats to cow on his 300 - look out everyone in mick camarda this weekend hey - congrats again

Back
Top Bottom