CONGRATS

L

leanne

just wanna say a big congrats to chris slattery on bowling a 300 in league tonight.
well done bro. no one deserves it more than u. i knew u would do it soon.
keep up the great bowling
luv leanne

Slats,

Well done in achieveing the 300 game. Hopefully many more to come. This just adds to winning Syd cup as well. Has been a very good month for you. Once again congrats and you do very much deserve it.

Good onya
Luv
Kim

well slats, welcome to the club
icon_smile.gif

two great finishes in the last two tournies and now this to add to the achievement list. here's the latest addition to the youth to look out for in the near future.

keep up the great work and the excellent bowling.

J

Hey Slats,

Congratulations well deserved!! Shows your in fine form atm and well i can see more of them perfecto's coming from you in the future!

This has been your month no hasn't it!!
icon_smile.gif

Well done you deserve it

Luv Lil Leisa xxx

Congrats Chris on a perfect game. You are in fine form and a talent to watch out for. Keep it up and I am sure we will see some more great bowling from you in the future.

Once again congrats.

Kel

SLATS - U R THA MAN

I just wish to say a huge CONGRATS to me greatest mate.

I have been bowling with this little champion for a few years now and i can honestly say that i have seen no one improve so quickly in the game than chris.

This is just one milestone to add to the long list that will come in what will be a greatly successful career in bowling.

Keep up the good work buddy.

Cya round
Robbie
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Well done Chris, I knew you would do it soon too
icon_smile.gif
u deserve it !
icon_razz.gif

Hey Slats!

Just wanna say a HUGE congrats to ya!!! You deserved it more than anyone else i know, wish i was there to see it tho.

This is just another achievement to add to the already long list.... and i know there'll be many more to come
icon_smile.gif

Keep up the good work

Luv Hayli ~xoxox~
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Slats,

Well done on this fine achievement but what was the game after the 300??
icon_smile.gif
j/k.
All l can say that it was on horizon, with you shooting well at Syd Cup, keep up the hard work friend.
Congratulations on the achievement again and l'll catch ya sunday if your at Campbelltown.

Take it easy Chris.

Brad.

hey there darl

congrats you rock buddy,
told ya you would do it but no!
hoep you enjoy the glory of the moment for as long as you can.

see ya
love bee oxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey Slats,
Well done on the 300 man,i knew you were gonna get one pretty dam soon and i am sure there are many more to come you champion!!!

later
icon_biggrin.gif

Alright Slats alrite!!!!
icon_smile.gif
You dont mind it do ya!
icon_smile.gif
Well i think everyone knew you were gonna do it and i was one of them!! CONGRATULATIONS on your effort and im sure you'll get many more!! Keep it up!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Thats it from me for now
Take it easy all!!!
icon_cool.gif

just wanna say congrats to ya chris as everyone has said u really did deserve it.
and congrats on making act southern to
just shows that you are a great bowler!
congrats again.
seeya around
icon_smile.gif

Congrats Slats...

You have been a real insparation to my upcoming bowling future. It feels so good gettin on the lanes wif you, and watching u bowl really well. And it is a pure privalige to see the last 10 pins fly into the pit for your 300. You deserved it dude. Congrats...and keep it up

~Ben~

Hey slats,
well done man its alwayz good 2 hear of the perfect game bein bowled so keep it up. Wat a way 2 finish of a successive year Congrats again!!

icon_biggrin.gif
Michael
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom