wanting to bowl comps

pjcute

pjcute
hi there i have been bowling now for a year and a half and thinking to bowl some comps ,just want to no if iam good enough i have a 188 avrage and where do i start ? please help

188 average.. sure ;)

Being Brisbane based (Beenleigh), I would suggest you start with something like the Twin Tour. It's very social and will get you into the swing of things. It has both a handicap and a scratch component so means not averaging 220+ for a tournament is still ok :)

Contact Mary Flower (flower) for more info or have a look at http://twintour.com.au/

cheers,
James

The Twin Tour would be ideal for you and YES! James is right about where to look for the info. Some of the past results will give you an idea about what standard and aves. make money.

Also, look in the Queensland forum where Total Bowling (Thanks again !) has given the Tour a sub forum so you can nominate or ask 'stuff'. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Flower

Hi,

I have just returned to bowling after a very long break, and just starting to get into comps. Twin tour has been recommended to me as one of the best comps to get experience while having alot of fun. There is a real positive vide around the centres about this tour. Check it out - www.twintour.com.au.

hi there i have been bowling now for a year and a half and thinking to bowl some comps ,just want to no if iam good enough i have a 188 avrage and where do i start ? please help

Twin Tour is the BEST place to start. Get your name down

Back
Top Bottom