Walter De Verr is this the last?

Gary

I have heard this may be the last WDV comp is this true? I do hope it is not as know lot's of bowlers from around Australia do love this comp and we want to keep it going my avg may be too high now but I do not want to see this comp going as have had so much fun bowling in it.
Its a great stepping stone for bowlers and so much fun as well .............;)

Gary.....................................:cool:

i hope not aswell
if it wasnt for finding out about this comp
i probably would not have come back to the sport
or at least would of held it off and procrastinated about it
daniel
ps thats the biggest word i have used on this forum i hope its right

Hi,

Walter De Veer is already listed in the events for the Nationals '07 to be held at Altona North. Go to the TBA website and you can see it for yourselves.

Danny "Speedbump" Simpson.

Walter De Veer is already listed in the events for the Nationals '07 to be held at Altona North. Go to the TBA website and you can see it for yourselves.

Danny "Speedbump" Simpson.

Cool thanks Speedbump............Subject closed...............

Gary......................................:cool:

TBA had an Invitational team this year. This was posted on the TBA website directly under the listing for that team. Should reassure you Gary.
The TBA Tournament Team would like to thank all those that nominated for this team as support for this team was overwhelming. For those that have been selected, we look forward to seeing you in October, and to those that missed out we wish you well in your endeavours to make this event in future years.

Back
Top Bottom