Help With Starting a Comp/

U

upzook

Gday All,

I am from the Recreational 4WD Clubs Association of NSW & ACT.

I am wanting to have a one day competition between our clubs, however when we have tried this in the past, it has been a bit of a debacle.

Can I have some pointers on what rules we should have, how we decide a winner, what kind of comp (ie round robin or knockout), how many people in a team, how many teams per club???? you get the drift...... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Marcus Wilson

Gday Marcus

There are probably many ways you could do this ..

One of these : teams of 4 players - as many teams as you can muster from each club. Just play 2 or 3 games (depending on the price you can get from your local centre) and tally up the scores from these games. The team with the highest score wins ! EASY ! You could even do a champion club by giving points for 1st place (20 points), 2nd place (19 points) and so on down to 1 point for 20th (if you had that many teams) and the club with the most of number of points becomes the club champion. This may encourage the clubs to put in as many teams as possible

This is just one way .. there are probably many ways of doing it .. this one isnt that hard to do and would be made easy by the centre you approach.

Just curious as to why your previous days were a debacle .. might be able to offer suggestions to improve your day.
icon_biggrin.gif

Well, I was not part of it. But I have heard that they had heaps of issues with how they came out with a final winner.... I dont think they really had the centre involved at all, just booked a heap of lanes and tried to do it themselves. This is how I imagine it happened anyway
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom