visonary poll

S

Simmo

i am looking for every one,s honest opion on visonary balls if you have tryed or bowled with them please post honest and constuctive posts only

graham
:D

Honest & constructive, are you saying that the other reviews have been dishonest & destructive ?

I know I have personally used Visionary balls for about the past 4 or 5 years. All reviews I have written on their equipment have been my observations and experiences. Nothing paid for, or influenced. I would dare say that all of the others that have been done are the same and anyone is more than welcome to ask me any questions on the Visionary gear I have used and have seen being used (as well as anyother equipment I have used).

Hmm.... According to you they are low quality. hahahaha:D

however, I love discussing my 'balls' with people, so why the hell not.

personally, Never found anything that suits me better. Surface adjustments were required for the Frankie May and the Slate Gargoyle to suit my shot. Made them, and shooting telephone numbers with them atm.

Cost is great! (Thanks Max) and ive never heard of anyone complaining about any of their stuff doing something other than whats been advertised.

what more does anyone want? A scent?:D

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom